Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nucynta-Tapentadol?
Has anyone tried this? does it work better than Tramadol for pain? I have found a few mixed reviews. My insurance wouldn't cover it so i was wondering if there is anywhere online to get it or is it mythical like some hard to find meds?

Thank you
http://ioplist.org/search.php?action=res...order=desc

These are all posts made in differing threads relating to said med. I imagine one or two u dont have enuff posts yet to see. But i do believe you will find some answers within.

If the pharmacy mentioned is still doing well in getting product out, this medicine may be not so hard to find.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=10 This is the pharmacy thread. Wherein they were mentioned.

I just logged out and i can see all, so, u will be able to also. Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Your insurance wouldn't cover it because its 10x's more expensive nowadays.All the drs are being told to switch their patients to it from other stronger meds.It's CRAP,makes you feel woozy,hot,sweaty,jittery. sounds like a party huh?
(09-14-2017, 07:11 PM)Livework Wrote: Has anyone tried this? does it work better than Tramadol for pain? I have found a few mixed reviews. My insurance wouldn't cover it so i was wondering if there is anywhere online to get it or is it mythical like some hard to find meds?

Thank you

I have sourced this from a good supplier and have read some very good reports about it. Unfortunately in my case i received a LL in its place so i couldn't tell you what its like and everyones reactions different anyway.
their are two sites i know of and i think one is listed in the open parts of the forum so keep searching. Just one word of caution check the drugs class in your country prior to ordering i didn't do this turns out it was class A so i feel luky with just a LL.
I've been on just about every med. under the sun,this for as they quote at the pharmacy"is a very strong opiod"be careful.Somebody is getting paid a shit load of money telling the doctors and the pharmacist's that this is "strong and dangerous"it took months for all the authorization sign offs for my insurance to pay for it.every month I came back to the drs. sick,i couldn't eat,sleep,see straight.they made me stay on it till I was on 400mg! a day.it cost over 2000.00$,I refused to take anymore for 4 months I wanted to DIE. they changed me over to 60mg of M0r.,a day and feel like a new person.it might work for some,but everybody I saw in the drs office hated it.Please becareful on it,especially the T@pen. from other countries. Goodayall..
You would hope that when doctors put people on this to replace other stronger opiates they would tell them to wait for the other med to clear from the system or at least be on a low dose on the day you swap over. If you had over 100mg 8 hours after having regular opiates you would probably be dizzy and feel sick but to be honest i did have my favorite opiate and then had 100mg of nucynta on a number of occasions just because i could. So silly and such a waste of a good high anyway am now more educated with opiates.
It gives you a nice analgesic feeling but not really much euphoria or antidepressant on a positive note it`s not overly addictive but some may disagree.
(09-14-2017, 07:11 PM)Livework Wrote: Has anyone tried this? does it work better than Tramadol for pain? I have found a few mixed reviews. My insurance wouldn't cover it so i was wondering if there is anywhere online to get it or is it mythical like some hard to find meds?

Thank you

I now have experience with this i have Fibromyalgia and sometimes the tr@m@d0l prescribed just isn't enough. unfortunately its like gold dust to come by i re ordered and im pretty sure its in the hands of B0rd3r Force.
for me its much less edgy and softer more like a really strong C0d3ine than my usual Rx and think it should be given to those who need adequate pain relief before going on to the much harder solutions.
As for price in the only country it seems to be available in its eyewateringly more expensive than other alternatives and i cant think why.
What little supply i do have is being safely kept for the worst times when i need it as i dont want t0ler@nce and i want my regular m3ds to work in the mean time.