Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
legit IOPs what is happening?
there used to be several iops you could legit order from, but now they want gp details.

anyone know what is going on?
I think there was a change in law last year. That's the way it is now as far as I'm aware. I've only used email vendors anyway so it's never affected me
if anyone who uses these and are having difficulties feel free to PM me.

I don't want to post the info on the main board.
Its over for them prescribing htf pain killers, i wondered what was happening as well until i read some info on other forums.
hi

I don't want to post info on openly but I managed dispite the new rullings
PM us if you know how to order from them still .
hi

I just PM you, hope it was helpful to you and that I made sense?

I don't think that info should be on the open board but I am happy to respond to any PM's about the situation
Yeah how are you getting round this mate if you could pm me that would be great
(09-24-2017, 06:06 PM)Sunglassesron Wrote: Yeah how are you getting round this mate if you could pm me that would be great

it would be easier for you to PM me and tell me what you say when you order.  I don't expect you to tell me personal details, I just need to know what you are telling them.

If it works for you please DO NOT mention it on the open forum.

one tip I don't mind on the open forum is that while they wont prescribe for period pains, it is worthwhile putting in the info section
This obviously only works for females.  one male actually did say that he used the medical term for periods and did not know what it meant Big Grin
(09-19-2017, 12:50 AM)yellowdog Wrote: hi

I just PM you,  hope it was helpful to you  and that I made sense?

I don't think that info should be on the open board but I am happy to respond to any PM's about the situation

Thanks for the info yellowdog!
If you could also pm me your fingers crossed, superb idea please mate?
Many thanks,
Regards,
Mike.