Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about post counts
I have been keeping track of the posts I've been writing and was warned once which I understood. Every night before I take it down I notice my count.  Starting a new day I thought I was careful not to over post.  Is it a time zone thing? Or does this board go by a different time schedule?  @icewizard I can't see my posts from today 9/7 in my user search. I don't see the over posting since my first correction on 9/4. I'm trying to be aware and if I'm wrong it's not intentionally done. Kudos to the board modd, admins and users for helping me and making me feel welcome
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
PM sent...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(09-08-2017, 08:40 AM)IceWizard Wrote: PM sent...

Ice

HI Ice...I got a message also, and I'm so sorry I thought I was "on track"  I was also wondering the same question about the time zone because I've tried hard not to go over the 5.  Sometimes (more often than not,) I wake up in the middle of the night and post.  Then I may, because of my horrible brain gas LOL, may forget the next day, which is really the same day, that I had even posted.  I have really tried to pay close attention to my post count everyday, and I apologize.  It was not meant to be disrespectful to the board or the rules.  Forgiven? Shy

Also, I did try to PM back, but can't yet.
 Angels Among US      Angel
You are just fine... No harm, no foul Smile
You are trying and that in itself shows the willingness to follow the rules here.. and I believe you will do just fine here Smile

It is sometimes hard to remember times, that's what they have me for lol..

Hang in there and you will make it

Ice

(10-14-2017, 09:55 AM)alsmom360 Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 08:40 AM)IceWizard Wrote: PM sent...

Ice

HI Ice...I got a message also, and I'm so sorry I thought I was "on track"  I was also wondering the same question about the time zone because I've tried hard not to go over the 5.  Sometimes (more often than not,) I wake up in the middle of the night and post.  Then I may, because of my horrible brain gas LOL, may forget the next day, which is really the same day, that I had even posted.  I have really tried to pay close attention to my post count everyday, and I apologize.  It was not meant to be disrespectful to the board or the rules.  Forgiven? Shy

Also, I did try to PM back, but can't yet.
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
It takes fifty posts to PM another member or staff. k?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

On this note, I am note sure if maybe I over posted. (Guess I found to many things that interested me) However, I noticed I made three post last night and my post count stayed the same. Whats up with that?
If you go "over" the five (5) posts a day, I show up and adjust them...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit