Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Days when it is difficult to move? lazy? or depressed?
(03-27-2018, 10:04 PM)Zobra Wrote: That's a fantastic idea, thank you!  It's amazing how things change so quickly over time.  I'd never even heard of medical telephone/video visits until the other day but now I see my new insurance covers some of those types of things.  I'll definitely look into the gene testing.  In fact, I already have my DNA on 23andMe so I wonder if that would make it even easier.

My pleasure, Z. I would imagine that they are going to want a new sample, even though you have already had your dna tested. I wish this was available to the public 20 years ago. I am also happy that you might be able to make use of tele-medicine. More and more insurance companies are coming on board. When I first put up that thread, I didn't think that there would be much response. But there are some members now posting to say that they might be able to make use of the "tele" format. I think that gene testing and also tele-medicine were ideas that were a long time coming and I am really happy that they have each arrived. I envision a massive amount of people being helped by each in the coming years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Days when it is difficult to move? lazy? or depressed? - by Rafterman - 03-27-2018, 11:51 PM