Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make your 150th post here
Congrats

If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
well done.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Naomi, welcome to the over 150 crowd! I have enjoyed your posts.
Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. There's not some trick involved with it. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals, it communicates and does all these incredible things. Tom Petty
(03-21-2018, 03:34 AM)Naomi Wrote: Here it is, number 150. I love the conversations I've had here and I've gained so much helpful knowledge. Cheers to the journey continuing!

Welcome to the club!
Congrats Naomi, welcome!
"The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease"  -William Osler

"The art of Medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  -Voltaire

I would love to thank Charon,Audrey, Rafterman, Fishfarmer , horsies , inpain2, Linville, and so many others here who have made me feel so warmly welcomed and given me such a wonderful place to find great friends and insight on personal and applicable wisdom. I truly appreciate the support and feel this is more than just a forum it is a  Community that truly cares for one another and is a breath of fresh air from the screw world. As my 150th post I wanted to make this one a special one. I have much to be grateful and have gratitude towards all of you even those who are silent but have posted  wonderful things that have made a positive impact on myself. It’s nice to see that there are beautiful people still out there in this wicked world.  I may not say a lot but when I do I try to make it count,  and be as impactful.  Love always

Xfizzler
 There is more time than life ....  so make it count!
Awesome, Xfizzler. And, you are a pleasure to have with our family. Awesome member. Full of wit and life.

Thank you for being part of us.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Hi Xfizzler. So glad you are here too like Charon said.

A great 150th post !  Cool

If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
That was a wonderful post, Xfizzler. Congratulations on your 150th post, and may you live to see your 150th birthday! Big Grin
(04-20-2018, 02:47 AM)invisiblejungle Wrote: That was a wonderful post, Xfizzler. Congratulations on your 150th post, and may you live to see your 150th birthday! Big Grin

Thank you invisiblejungle! I am blessed to be 

Xfizzler

(04-15-2018, 10:34 PM)Linville Wrote: Hi Xfizzler. So glad you are here too like Charon said.

A great 150th post !  Cool

Thank you Linville!!
 There is more time than life ....  so make it count!