Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make your 150th post here
u r a good asset to our forum bry. congratulations.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I want to thank all of the members that have made me feel so at home over the last few years. A double special thanks to our Mods & Pioneer members! We would not be here if it wasn't for you.

A tripple special thanks to Charon, MadMax, Audrey Hepburn, IceWizzard, Linville, Blockhead59, Fireplaces & Blacksocks for the reputation points. My heart warms everytime my rep# goes up.

Thank you for all of the support & advice!
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
well done, woodhouse. well done.
(02-03-2018, 08:45 AM)Woodhouse Wrote: I want to thank all of the members that have made me feel so at home over the last few years. A double special thanks to our Mods & Pioneer members! We would not be here if it wasn't for you.  

A tripple special thanks to Charon, MadMax, Audrey Hepburn, IceWizzard, Linville, Blockhead59, Fireplaces & Blacksocks for the reputation points. My heart warms everytime my rep# goes up.

Thank you for all of the support & advice!

Welcome to the club! Big Grin
Woodhouse, I do enjoy seeing you around the forum.

I am glad you posted here on getting to 150 and beyond.

See ya on the threads my friend.

If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
My 151th post. Was a long year and a half Smile but finally made it Smile

How do I see the new vendors cause the 150th post ? It looks all the same. Thanks Smile
relaxme, I think the usual get a post or two beyond and then sign off and back on and clearing ur cookies whilst doing that.

Should show up in the different forum areas you frequent Id say.

If not post here again and someone shall help.

Congrats to you. BTW.

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce self in the Welcome Threads click this, Welcome Center section.  Use “Post A Thread” Button.
(02-09-2018, 04:20 AM)Mad Max Wrote: relaxme, I think the usual get a post or two beyond and then sign off and back on and clearing ur cookies whilst doing that.

Should show up in the different forum areas you frequent Id say.

If not post here again and someone shall help.

Congrats to you. BTW.

Mad Max :
Thanks for your help. But it did not work. I went, For example to the San Ysidro to see if I can find Leo, but was not there, all looks like the same thing before the 150. I delete everything, log out, even try it from a different device, but nothing. Any idea ?
Thanks !
Ok relaxme thanks for reporting back.
Let me talk to Charon & IceWizard.

I have not yet looked if by chance you had 2 or 3 posts deleted but if you did that would be the reason why you cannot so keep posting and it f so would clear up. K.?

relaxme, you had 2 posts deleted for whatever reasons, and so that could be why , one more could break the thresh-hold .

And later they will check too. Charon & Ice

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce self in the Welcome Threads click this, Welcome Center section.  Use “Post A Thread” Button.
u have the stars. the title. we had to move our finest vendors, some of them whom demanded it, into the 150 post area.

u know how we have IOPLISt vendors for all to read?

Look below that. We no longer put valuable vendors into just fifty post areas because people zoomed to that number, made an order, and tried to sell them on here.

Look around some more. Things look right though. It does take some searching.