Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make your 150th post here
Thank you so much, Charon!! And thanks for the lovely fireworks, Linville! Smile Smile Smile
So glorious, linville. I thank you. The fireworks are mesmirizing.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Thx Charon

It is so good to see good members reaching milestones

Y’all rock

If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
(11-20-2017, 02:25 PM)Linville Wrote: Thx Charon

Y’all rock

Such beautiful fireworks. Really stunning. Cool Big Grin
(11-20-2017, 02:59 PM)johnw4 Wrote:
(11-20-2017, 02:25 PM)Linville Wrote: Thx Charon

Y’all rock

Such beautiful fireworks. Really stunning. Cool Big Grin

Nice fire works.  I will set some off if my missing flowers arrive. Sad
Good luck buttons27

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce self in the Welcome Threads click this, Welcome Center section.  Use “Post A Thread” Button.
(11-18-2017, 01:05 AM)Linville Wrote: Congrats MrFussbudget.

Fireworks for you and the recent others 

Ivortheenginedriver

invisablejungle

[Image: ba-colorful-row-of-firework-shells-prett...if-pic.gif]
[Image: ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif]

I haven't seen fireworks since I was a kid, but these are wow!
Thanks again Linville, and Congrats to Mr.Fussbudget and Invisajungle. My comp wont let me see the fireworks, but I just know they are glorious. Happy Holidays!
. . . Waiting on the man. . . "What can we do?" Nick said to me once in his dead junky whisper. "They know we'll wait. . ." Yes, they know we'll wait. . . - William S. Burroughs - The Soft Machine
Looks like I have hit 150. Thanks to Charon for running the best forum that I have ever been a part of. She truly makes a nearly impossible task look easy. Thanks to all the Pioneer and Senior member's who have made me feel at home since day one, to Super-Mod Mad Max, and to all the other member's with whom I have had interaction. Everyone has been so supportive and kind. I couldn't be happier to be here. Thank you, everybody! 
(12-07-2017, 06:27 AM)Rafterman Wrote: Looks like I have hit 150. Thanks to Charon for running the best forum that I have ever been a part of. She truly makes a nearly impossible task look easy. Thanks to all the Pioneer and Senior member's who have made me feel at home since day one, to Super-Mod Mad Max, and to all the other member's with whom I have had interaction. Everyone has been so supportive and kind. I couldn't be happier to be here. Thank you, everybody! 

I second everything that Rafterman said! Big Grin