Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make your 100th post here
My friends sister also has lupus and a few other problems so i understand how difficult it can be with the pain and sun exposure making her skin and pain worse.
But i don`t begin to understand how hard things must be with MS.
That`s one thing i will never understand why beautiful kind hearted people that never hurt anyone get punished, Especially young children it breaks my heart.

Thanks for your kind words Charon i hope you have a good day. Take care
Im a little past 100...think I'm at 111...but im happy to be here. Are you still limited to 5 a day? Im really trying to get to 150
Congrats on your 100th post !!

Now you are up for posting 10 a day till the 150 mark ...

Awesome Danny ... Smile

Ice
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn
(09-17-2019, 12:24 AM)Danny Wrote: Im a little past 100...think I'm at 111...but im happy to be here.  Are you still limited to 5 a day?  Im really trying to get to 150

For some reason i use to think it was 15 posts per day  until Charon and Ice Wizard pointed out that it was 10 per day.
Not that it makes much difference cause i struggle to make 1 post per day.  

If there is going to be a 250 post area soon it will be smart to get 150 posts up before that happens.
Even though i am happy with the current vendors i still want to have all options open.
Hello Danny & Congratulations on making 100 posts.  Very glad you're with us Smile
This too shall pass. Heart