Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IMPORTANT WARNING
Thank You Charon.
ur welcome, all. sorry did not see this till now. tad bit hectic round here and in my life. good hectic i reckon!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you as always for the warning Charron, you are the best.
“When they said, repent, I wonder what they meant.” - Leonard Cohen RIP
Thanks, nothing like that has happened to me. Then again I automatically delete almost all junk mail.
Are we thinking of changing the site to an HTTPS all we need to do, bind to port 443, the address, Create a CSR to request certificate, When doing the 443 bind choose the new certificate, viddimg ant issues it is very easy.
After reading much, I feel verrrry safe here cuz of great admin/moderators.  Thank you  Shy
All you moderators rock! I mod at a popular board myself, it is no easy feat.

Thank you for all the tireless hours you put in here to make it a safe welcoming place.
(08-02-2017, 11:40 PM)Charon Wrote: Dagnabbit we have become popular.  If a stranger purporting to be IOPLIst.org emails u or PMs you, and tells u that u must reset ur password thru their link, please don't fall for it.

IF U GET LOCKED OUT, CONTACT US AT HOME PAGE. BOTTOM LEFT OF PAGE.  BUT, WE SHALL NEVER TELL U THAT U NEED TO RESET UR PASSWORD.

CUZ, HOW WOULD WE KNOW?  ITS A SCAMMER.  BOY, YEAH WE KNOW TIMES R DESPERATE FOR US ALSO.

GO AWAY SCAMMER AND DON'T FALL FOR IT, GUYS AND GALS.

That should be a rule of thumb for a web sites. It is like giving an extra set of keys to a crook. I always keep this in my mind

Eddie
Thanks for headsup,sheesh people are such scammers sometimes.
Thanks for letting us know