Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT WARNING
Dagnabbit we have become popular. If a stranger purporting to be IOPLIst.org emails u or PMs you, and tells u that u must reset ur password thru their link, please don't fall for it.

IF U GET LOCKED OUT, CONTACT US AT HOME PAGE. BOTTOM LEFT OF PAGE. BUT, WE SHALL NEVER TELL U THAT U NEED TO RESET UR PASSWORD.

CUZ, HOW WOULD WE KNOW? ITS A SCAMMER. BOY, YEAH WE KNOW TIMES R DESPERATE FOR US ALSO.

GO AWAY SCAMMER AND DON'T FALL FOR IT, GUYS AND GALS.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Maybe place this in the section Important Threads?

Because this is a common thing on alot of forums, not only forums like this.

Smile
One day you'll leave this world behind...  
So live a life you will remember!
Well, we must assume that the people whom will fall for this, potentially, are below fifty posts.

So, I placed it in Welcome thread which all can see. In a private area or two. In scam forums area. And, i shall place warning in Blacklist cuz new persons can see that also.

Thank u kristof. P.S. Give me a hint where important threads are! I don't recall coming across that topic.
I will do that Charon,
The more eyes, the more we can stop / hold up! Wink

Cheers,
Kristof.
One day you'll leave this world behind...  
So live a life you will remember!
Cheers, mate. But, have a glorious night. Thank you for all your help.
Good work Charon and everyone keeping alert

If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
Good info to Know! Glad I stumbled across it! Thanks Charon!
Thanks for the sound advice Charon.

Some people out there really are so underhand.
Thank you for the heads-up. Frustrating, how people are at times....ug.

Big Grin 
(08-02-2017, 11:40 PM)Charon Wrote: Dagnabbit we have become popular.  If a stranger purporting to be IOPLIst.org emails u or PMs you, and tells u that u must reset ur password thru their link, please don't fall for it.

IF U GET LOCKED OUT, CONTACT US AT HOME PAGE. BOTTOM LEFT OF PAGE.  BUT, WE SHALL NEVER TELL U THAT U NEED TO RESET UR PASSWORD.

CUZ, HOW WOULD WE KNOW?  ITS A SCAMMER.  BOY, YEAH WE KNOW TIMES R DESPERATE FOR US ALSO.

GO AWAY SCAMMER AND DON'T FALL FOR IT, GUYS AND GALS.
Ok good info  thanks for all good work you do to help others  Charon I like the Dagnabbit shows you are  trying not to  cuss ??  but then again I havent been here to often- need to spend a few hours reading