Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for tramadol!!
I have a prescription for tramadol which is for my tension headaches. BUT my doctor  disagrees with continuing treating it with that and has put me on 4 other meds that do nothing for it. She is quite stingy and funny about giving me tramadol which i find super ridiculous because it works and im not an addict. Ive tried getting the thru pharmacies over seas and the processing time and costs is not worth it. Does anyone know of a source for tramadol???
We are international online pharmacies. We do not allow discussions of US to US sources, for any reasons, due to legal reasons.

We do have a visible vendor or two whom carry same. We don't spoon feed members here. We help, b ut u gotta do ur part and read.

These are the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

You have violated two of them so far. Hit the welcome thread is Rule 1. No US to US sources as we are ioplist.org.

We don't want any trouble, and, so, we have strict rules. Please read them and follow them. Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I’m curious about Tramadol. Have used it before for pain issues but have bad reaction to it, and it didn’t seem to help the pain at all. Why do so many people want it, purchase it overseas like it is a good painkiller. What am I missing?
It can be addicting....some ppl don't think so because it's not a "narcotic" per se, but many have
become addicted to it It reacts to the brain similar to opiates. (its described in a post here somewhere)
And when you don't have it, your're sick, believe me, I've been thru tramadol withdrawls. When I took it
years ago there was no generic (tramadol) and it was Ultram (name brand) they were goooooodddd!
And they did help the pain, but then after a while they stopped working for me, then Doctor stopped
writing them and i started buying them. So yeah, I was addicted for a coupla years. Used correctly though,
many find pain relief from them, they don't work anymore for me, like i've said, so I leave them alone.
 Angels Among US      Angel
Its one of the few pks that does actually kill my sharp back pain flare ups, without it on those flare up days I would be stuck in some awkward position in absolute agony, just glad I don't have a serious injury that would make me want/need to take them everyday, can't think of having any bad reactions to it either thankfully, hope you find something that helps without any bad reactions.
I agree with G.Elias about helping with a locked up back. About a year ago my back seized up while I was brushing my teeth. I really was crawling around and clinging to walls/furniture. Just to add an extra dimension to this, I was due to do a one hour talk for an audience of 250 people. I took the tramadol and a small amount of diazepam and was then able to do the talk. It saved me that time. Since then when I've used it I've felt the mood boost, but can imagine it is hellish to quit CT.
There are limited options for people online seeking pain relief.  Just because it makes you feel crumby doesn't mean its a bad medicine. There would be no working medicines if everytime 1 person felt bad the scientists start over. Just look at medication warning label & possible side effects. Its a relatively safe alternative to some of the heavier opiates. I had a family member with a genetic issue that caused extreme pain in his failing joints.  He also had a medicine cabinet full of Percocet & Vicodin. Because of his job he didn't didn't usually take anything but the trams. He would take 10mg trams everyday all day. I think he must have taken 10 or more a day. 

You could have felt sick because you took more than your body is used to. Tramadol is a semi synthetic opiate that will likely to opiate pain killers. So if you take a codeine & tramadol at the same time you will probably get way itchier than normal. I believe the itchiness of these opiates is actually a small allergic reaction to the meds. I have always figured most people are acutely allergic to opiates. I also feel like for online pharmacies pain relief is one of the harder things to find because of regulations in most counties. 

This being said... Tramadol is addictive so take with caution. It also has antidepressant like qualities for some people after prolonged use. This makes running out once addicted a big problem. Moderation is the way to go. Like any medicine only take the absolute minimum dose in order to alleviate symptoms.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
(11-08-2017, 10:35 PM)alsmom360 Wrote: It can be addicting....some ppl don't think so because it's not a "narcotic" per se, but many have
become addicted to it  It reacts to the brain similar to opiates.  (its described in a post here somewhere)
And when you don't have it, your're sick, believe me, I've been thru tramadol withdrawls.  When I took it
years ago there was no generic (tramadol) and it was Ultram (name brand) they were goooooodddd!
And they did help the pain, but then after a while they stopped working for me, then Doctor stopped
writing them and i started buying them.  So yeah, I was addicted for a coupla years.  Used correctly though,
many find pain relief from them, they don't work anymore for me, like i've said, so I leave them alone.

Thanks, I agree that they did nothing for me. Made my face flushed and I was nauseous. Many people swear by them it seems. I don’t understand why, but maybe they have different effects on different individuals?