Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red devil alprazolam
See you tomorrow. Thank u so much.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(07-29-2017, 04:28 PM)Popster Wrote: None of our trusted vendors sell "fake" meds....period.

I suspect if any of them do bars then they are fake wouldn't you agree?

Sorry just for info purposes these are going about again but are now pink in colour.
did you get pink bars from one of our Vendors?...if so could you PM me.

(08-17-2017, 05:46 PM)Sunglassesron Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 04:28 PM)Popster Wrote: None of our trusted vendors sell "fake" meds....period.

I suspect if any of them do bars then they are fake wouldn't you agree?

Sorry just for info purposes these are going about again but are now pink in colour.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
If they are now pink not dark red, maybe the makers have been running out of the red dye they use to put into these?

Not seen or heard about anymore of these in a long time.
(08-20-2017, 12:34 PM)G.Elias Wrote: If they are now pink not dark red, maybe the makers have been running out of the red dye they use to put into these?

Not seen or heard about anymore of these in a long time.
Haha maybe but I doubt it.   Just reporting what I know to keep everyone up to date.
There's plenty of them going round
Man you guys need to stay away from these pressed fake Xanax. Every few months you hear about multiple people dying because they got pressed with fent, as a matter of fact a I just read that a few people in Florida died again because some assclown pressed them with fent.
These sound like bath tub meds and very dangerous.
I have not heard of them before.
I am reluctant to try Xanax as a lot of them are fake.
hopefully these red devils will fade.
The red bars have been around a couple years. They are bath tub meds, people die all the time off them
EDIT: NOT IF I CAN POSSIBLY HELP IT. READ THIS THREAD PEOPLE. DON'T EVEN LICK THE BUGGERY BOLLOCKS UNKNOWN MED.

IT HAS KILLED MANY THAT I READ ABOUT AT OTHER FORUMS.

READ THIS THREAD. MEMORIZE IT. YOUR LIFE AND THE WELL BEING OF YOUR BRAIN AND BODY ARE WORTH FAR MORE THAN A NITE'S SLEEP OR WHATEVER ONE TAKES THIS MED FOR. DON'T DO IT.

LOCKED. We have not had any die on our forum, and i put warnings up in vendors thread.

DON'T TAKE A SAMPLE MED AND PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH FOR EVERY REASON. UNLESS U HAVE A DEATH WISH AND WANT TO RUIN THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY'S LIVES.

LOCKED.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel