Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red devil alprazolam
Anyone hears of these.  Apparently they are 5mg Red bars.  Far to strong for my taste and surely very dangerous
? IF that are real , are "homemade ". I strongly advice against homemade drugs. Even if you get one that actually contain what it said it have, you never know if the next one will be the same.
There us no brand in the color red that I know of and at 5mg that's equal to two and a half bars. Definitely not recommended to ingest thoes. There are 0.5mg peach footballs but that's the closest thing to red you'll see in a xan. I'd flush them in my opinion.
"Love your life and love others around you"
These have been knocking around for a while now,had half of one a while ago when i had a seriously stressful event in life,worked and didn't get ill,I wouldn't want to take a full one mind,it'd floor me probably.

There are a ton of the white bars going around,some good,some bad.
Have had them before. Red bar with 666 on one side. They were decent but of course pressed 5th bar. A lot of the 2nd bars I can tell that are pressed from a certain area are not like real alprazolam. Different taste not bitter. I notice not the anxiety relief just tired. There's something in them I just think I can tell the difference. Some people can't. They just see bars for that cheap and think its the greatest thing. Well because of that.

Meant 5mg and 2mg
They're beyond my tastes I'm afraid God knows what state I'd be in taking one. I just find it amazing that they're made so strong (That's if they are the full dosage). I'd say all bars ate pressed and yes there seems to be some that are good and some that are really bad by all accounts
Just the name, color and number should tell you to stay away from these much less 5mg at a time? Tad strong of a dosage and I am sure not pharmaceutical.. If you need 5mg Alprazolam at a time (once again a lot to me for one time) use 5 regular 1 nmg tablets that don't say 666.

Just my opinion here

Peace All
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
True statement on the 666. How about some number 7 bars.
(07-17-2017, 09:57 PM)Furyan66 Wrote: Just the name, color and number should tell you to stay away from these much less 5mg at a time? Tad strong of a dosage and I am sure not pharmaceutical.. If you need 5mg Alprazolam at a time (once again a lot to me for one time) use 5 regular 1 nmg tablets that don't say 666.

Just my opinion here

Peace All

Definitely not genuine pharmaceutical  there are no legitimate alprazolam tabs made over 2 mgs and none are listed in either the PDR or the EDI
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life, 
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way. Smile
think there was/is 3mg long release xans but could be wrong,that said stuff sounds dodgy as hell whoever would make it better know chemistry since at such level few mg difference when pressing could prove lethal to someone unexperienced and many who take higher dosages spread em out over days course,since even seasoned person if it was legit alp would be put to sleep at instant 5mg punch,i know on DW markets there are plotters and home pressed xans for 2.5-3mgs still wouldnt trust person mixing it or selling,since its to easy to cut xanax and use half of smth else in it.