Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pharmagrades.com STAY AWAY!!!
Greetings everyone.   I wanted to Let anyone who may come across the site PHARMAGRADES. COM, to NOT even be tempted.  I was and got scammed just under 50 bucks.   Its a great looking site, good interface, great prices,  and great selection.  Its all a smoke screen.   These guys will make you jump hoops and send little bits of bitcoin after bitcoin to get your order going then they disappear.   Terrible business and i hope they get what they deserve.   See the order was only for abou 30 bucks.  Then i got a text from a 304 delaware number saying the order will be cancelled because i didnt buy the minimum.   Heres the kicker,  they dont post a minimum and let you send he bitcoin.   After begging for my money back I decided they can shive my 46.86 straight up there ass.   Im pissed but f it,  glad it wasony 50 bucks
thank u for sharing. Do hit the welcome thread. And, read before u place orders. That site did scream SCAM all over it.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

adg322 life sucks most of the times i9f you go for blind shopping. Do hit the welcome thread first. Nice to let us know about these scammers. But it was obvious, if you take a look on this site then you are 100% sure it is a scam one .