Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://cerberus-pharma.net
I just ran across this site?  There is a forum attached to it so I don't know if that makes it more[ credible or not.  I know I really don't use untested sites but maybe somebody would like to take the plunge?
If Charon is not involved, I will not venture - she is my Mama Bear
I read about it on another forum,looks from feedback its legit,might be high prices I think from what I read.
It is a legit pharm. And it ships no scam behind. I do not know the success rate but for Europe is high . But it is a Anabolic site , and usually u can not expect good quality pk or sleep and anxiety products. If you are cycling these ventors have a good choice of products, but they have a different philosophy than the most iops and ventors we are used of here. If someone is fan of musclegury forum like threads he can take the dive . But I won't .
Can anyone vouch for this? Their x@n@x 2mg looks pressed...
(01-25-2018, 12:14 PM)kristof Wrote: IMO stay away from bars and just order normal round ones, much more safe.

Better safe then sorry or worse.

Smile

Indeed. I've found this out the hard way... Thank you. Rolleyes
(03-04-2018, 05:24 AM)Silver Sage Wrote: Interesting site. Multiple options. Haven't had experience with but I agree about the bats. Years ago bars  a plenty. Good luck with any experiments.

I am in agreement with Silver Sage and others, The long skinny white tic-tacs not only look pressed, but poorly pressed imho. A few in the pics look broken and irregular. I would go with a different style if I were you but good luck either way.
Thank you! Much appreciated. Could have saved quite the hasel and then some. Thank you kindly!
I recently had a very good experience ordering from this vendor, with good quality itemzzzz for sleep
Hello. So I am obviously still very new and working on 50, but in the meantime I need to order. I’ve done a lot of reading and research in the last week. Would this vendor be a good one to try for anxiety help, since others are having issues?
Thank you and I hope I’ve written this this post in a correct way! Smile