Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://cerberus-pharma.net
(08-10-2018, 11:20 PM)I-carus8045 Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 03:26 PM)Chicci Wrote: After using the product for 2 days..I can say it is real.
So right now they are 1/1. But I know that doesnt mean they are 100% legit. So my next order will be small one again.

Glad to hear all went well. 

I might have to give them a miss though if packaging can be a bit sloppy,

Customs in my country is very notorious, and 100% stealth is preferred when it comes to these things
In that case I would think twice. They literaly just threw the stuff. But maybe if you ask them they can be a little more careful. In my experience the communication was good and fast.
Just an update, I did finally receive a few replies, but it was like starting from scratch all over again, like he had no idea what was going on....and despite him now replying to my emails, multiple times, there is still not a shred of indication that my package is ever going to be sent. Will keep you updated...
(Yesterday, 02:50 AM)Wilsonc Wrote: Just an update, I did finally receive a few replies, but it was like starting from scratch all over again, like he had no idea what was going on....and despite him now replying to my emails, multiple times, there is still not a shred of indication that my package is ever going to be sent.  Will keep you updated...
This makes me hesitate to place a second order.
Could be selective scamming.

This was your second order?
Tried a back up order from them and everything went as planned. I would say they are good to try although the certain thing I ordered was out of stock right after I ordered it, so low on their back stock.
" The Intuitive Mind Is a Sacred Gift and the Rational Mind Is a Faithful Servant " AE
(10 hours ago)TeknoFunk Wrote: Tried a back up order from them and everything went as planned. I would say they are good to try although the certain thing I ordered was out of stock right after I ordered it, so low on their back stock.

Good to hear that