Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://cerberus-pharma.net
If anyone has any recent experience with them, or is going to be placing a subscription order, please let us know how it goes!
They came through for me at the beginning of the year and just recently for a friend.
What is drive me crazy of them, is that they sell clothes, and I doubt the sell the original ones. So, if you sell fake Armani, but don't do the same with the meds ?
does anyone have any idea on the shipping time?
I contacted them about their location..shipping times..payment options.
Lets see how fast they respons.
They answered quickly and they say they ship from a good location (for me). Seeing that their dhc is very nicely priced I decided to place a smalle order. I Will update here.
(08-03-2018, 06:44 PM)Chicci Wrote: They answered quickly and they say they ship from a good location (for me). Seeing that their dhc is very nicely priced I decided to place a smalle order. I Will update here.

I am glad to hear that.  I am still waiting to hear back about a subscription order/payment from mid July to at least acknowledge payment.
(08-04-2018, 08:56 PM)Wilsonc Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 06:44 PM)Chicci Wrote: They answered quickly and they say they ship from a good location (for me). Seeing that their dhc is very nicely priced I decided to place a smalle order. I Will update here.

I am glad to hear that.  I am still waiting to hear back about a subscription order/payment from mid July to at least acknowledge payment.

Hmm..that does not sound good. There is never an excuse to having to wait that long.
I got a message my order is on it's way. Knowing their location it should not take longer then 2-3 days before it arrives.
(08-06-2018, 02:41 PM)Chicci Wrote: I got a message my order is on it's way. Knowing their location it should not take longer then 2-3 days before it arrives.

I have just been reading some recent reviews that they may be selective scammers (i.e., will usually have your first order fine, then will selectively not ship orders, usually larger ones that net them more $, and then not reply to emails etc).  This may be what has happened to me. Will try/hope for one more week then I'm done.