Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
click4healthy.com
click4healthy pharmacy is a good option for anyone looking for Zanaflex
Shipping time ran over a month.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
It would be nice Woodhouse if you write down the full address of this e-pharmacy .
Yea website won't open for me
47           "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - The Joker           47
Hmmm, can't get page to open.
Last I heard this was part of a group at least a year ago involved in some controlled deliveries, people got busted. It was ugly and so I think these guys along with the whole nation of orgin of shipment were blacklisted.
Bummer for me as their prices were right for a med I need. I would love to see them pop up again.

Ps/update: I just checked all the click domains and all shut down. Not hosted/DNS denied. Also the coding looked like the sites are locked, I can only speculate why.
I received an email this morning saying the site is back.  Undecided

"Now click4healthy is working as usual. You can order with us via system. But some items is not available for US customres."

A quick peek at the store and it no longer offers the only item I was interested in, can't say if much else has changed tbh I only ever looked at that one thing.
yeah, if this has anything to do with click remedy avoid at all costs. maybe even alphabet boys r running it. many got knocks at their US doors from dea.

just make sure it is not the same one. The country begins with TH. and, it has been targetted quite heavily for awhile now.

I would be awful suspicious.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thai , any item coming from this country raises suspicion at the post office, and not to mention customs in any country when reading Thai in frond of the envelope one thing for sure happens , SFD or search for drugs inside . I remember how many hours I spend at airport the lust time I returned from Thai many hours of delay because everything had to be opened and inspected .
I would not touch this place with a 10 foot pole. Way to many red flags.
It looks extremely like the place Charon mentioned, albeit with a more limited menu (possibly for the reasons she alluded to). Be careful.
Yeah, i heard in an admin forum that for eight yrs the gvt is trying to take down click remedy. and any affiliates.

be very careful. please.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel