Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemo a scheme
[Image: 19145967_10155520594687334_2857444060611...e=59DB7AEE]

A short, but educational video.. not sure how long it will stay up.  Very interesting, 97% of the time chemo doesn't work.

Can someone move this to http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=3433 plz? Couldn't find that thread at first. EDIT: U MEAN THE THREAD U MADE?

Not sure this is the best video for members whom are battling cancer now.
(06-29-2017, 12:17 PM)misterbeefy Wrote: A short, but educational video.. not sure how long it will stay up.  Very interesting, 97% of the time chemo doesn't work.

Can someone move this to http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=3433 plz?  Couldn't find that thread at first. EDIT:  U MEAN THE THREAD U MADE?

Not sure this is the best video for members whom are battling cancer now.
sorry, it's fine.. I just didn't realize there was a chemo thread already until I posted.
I have to agree everyone I known diagnosed with cancer seemed healthy at first and went down hill fast once they started chemo
I am a skeptic. Was gonna do med school to become a psychiatrist, until my elder sister vivisected a baby pig in med school. So i decided to become a doctor of law.

Usually, there is less blood and gore in law. Usually.

But, my family whom all succumbs to cancers of every type since we arrived from Ireland, did believe that cancer solutions do exist. But, big pharma and the hospitals make their monies on trying to get everyone to do tests after tests. And, their "treatments."

I was caregiver and I am acutely aware of what pancreatic cancer does. No chemo. That was my father and me grandfather. My mother was too weak for chemo because her doctor, single handledly misdiagnosed more people in my town than one can believe. He did not tell her to do chemo or radiation after uterine cancer. Within a year it had spread to her bones. Then he tries the chemo but she is too weak. By the grace of God we got extra time with my mom. A couple months.

But we had a big scandal in NY in 99. Right when my good sister was dx'd with colorectal cancer stage iv. It developed at age 38. No doctor thought she would live. I knew she would live cuz i told God he can do anything he wants with my life thereafter, but save my sister. It was a promise I made to care for my mother and sisters to my father on his deathbed.

So, my good sis went thru the chemo. She drove herself. And then the scandal hit: Pharmacies in the area had purchased chemo that only contained five% of what it should contain. But, my sister lived. It is not pleasant. But, she is alive and happy with that.

Now that i have permanent disability for ms, lupus and ptsd, i aint even going for those cancer tests. I was at a doctors a few months ago. And when she tried to force me into all those tests for cancer, I just said: we have no family history. Because I know it. I know cancer well. And I plan to do what Irish do: we die at home. No way can i survive chemo or such with my other illnesses. So, others may think we r nutz, gemini, but if you have seen every imaginable type of cancer manifest in every member of your clan, and saw how it manifested, u would not bother to get the treatment either.

But this is me. Please don't anyone give up hope whom is undergoing chemo. It is just not viable for many of us whom are already weakened and or sick.

I pray that cancer never touches your family or you, gemini, ever again.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I had cancer as a child and chemo worked. Not a fun thing to go through but you could see the results with each scan. Of course it was in combination with other treatments but I've been cancer free for 20 years now.
"Love your life and love others around you"