Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
(09-12-2016, 05:23 PM)Charon Wrote: This just happened today.  A new member posted a question in Who's Got It?  He/she mentioned a particular medicine.  The next poster informed him/her that if one searches google, right now, with the exact med she/he was seeking, that his/her post showed up as first hit on google.  At our forum.  Aye Carumba.

See, google search engine is not our friend since we went public a couple months ago.

This is why I beg you all to get in your fifty posts in ON TOPic areas and PM me or another member.

PLEASE LEARN FROM THIS. WHATEVER YOU POST, IT WILL MAKE GOOGLE. AND, ON AND ON AND ON.

TALK THRU PM'S AND EMAILS FOR THE SAFETY OF MEMBERS, FORUM, VENDORS.

L E HAS QUITE ENUFF INFO NOW FROM STUPID ASS FORUMS LIKE DBG AND TTM.

LET US GIVE THEM NOTHING WE DON'T WANT THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE.

Your PMs and emails are never available to google.  Nor to us.  This is why we have private areas for those over fifty posts.  To avoid google searches.  Unknown "guests."  

Whatever you post on the internet, it will be there later.

We have quite a few new people of late.  Keep your identity safe and only post what you are comfortable with others reading  on google.

(And, that is why the senior and pioneer members talk in cryptic fashions to newbies.  Or use PM and email.  Be safe, guys.)
I know this is an old post but it is important to remember that everything you put on the net unencrypted is just as if someone over heard you. For everyone safety follow the rules and never mention anything unless it is in a cryptic fashion. Please do this for everyone safety and to keep this forum open and I have found it to be the most dependable place for opinions and honest comments. As I have said if someone gives comments as they should,unless they are bad people, if they take the time to write it that is invaluable.

And please always follow the rules. It is not that hard.

Regards Eddie
You could also use a free VPN like Tunnel Bear that allows you to be anywhere in the world while surfing the web anonymously, if it is set up correctly. That particular app is free to use up to a certain amount of data is used, but there is plenty to go around before it must be paid for.
Google is not your friend, when it comes to certain things. Use the private forums and PM, if you can. If you really want to be secure use tor or PGP but that is really adnced and I am not sure all of our peeps use PGP.

Regards Eddie
Wow never read this thread before. Thanks for all the info guys. I’ll make sure to take some precautions going forward.
I just reread this section and my question is twofold. I should not use G to search for anything pertinent to this group? That one makes sense to me. Aso, I can PM an admin to ask a question if I'm unsure? I am thikinging is is incorrect, but I just want clarification so I don't do wrong thing. Don't want to jeopardize anything. Actually, threefold, I guess. Can I use G to find out what VPN is? and should I be using that? Four questions, afterall. Thanks and let me know if I'm on the right track, please.
duckduckgo is a safer search engine.

When we went public a year or so ago, a member asked: Where can i get xxxxsensitive medicine...?

And, son of a gun, if one looked at g00gle right then, her post was up as the first answer in g00gle.

So, we talk in cryptic speech. Aim for fifty posts and then u can PM me or any member.

Secondly, at bottom left on home page is the contact me info. The letters are forwarded to me. The response will be from me. I identify whom i am in subject line as it is a private account I use.

Thirdly, whereas g00gle can be used to look up hiking boots or such, google is known for reading one's gmail accounts with them. They will turn in people to law enforcement. But, as far as we know, it was because the gmail account user was seeking prey. He was a pedophile. Sounds good in that instance, but in reality, really nothing is private online.

We have threads on it. A VPN will protect you to some degree. But, in the thread, u will see the wise suggesting one needs a router in addition to say their verizon router. It adds an additional level of security. But i could have read it whilst studying same.

Fourthly: we give people time to adapt to our rules. I am mocked as second chance charon. But, our rules are what we have learned, some of us over a very lengthy period of time, are in place to keep members safe, vendors safe and our forum. I run forums as a ministry before the God I serve and every person put in my path, I shall have to answer to God as to how I treated them. Whether I helped them when in need. So, I won't be big on banning you cuz u posted in the wrong area. Or u made seven posts and not five a day until u reach fifty and we know u.

We protect all of you as best we can. But, the times are incredibly tough. In real life and online. So, make sure u read at least ten pages of a vendors thread.

But, If'n I were a male, I would not use g00gle to search for ED meds. They admit that they also target what sites u go to, and what u search for. And, i imagine they sell that info for money cuz a bunch of ads will show up for ED meds in about an hour after u search.

I would and do use google to search, say a VPN, but, as one can pay to be the first fifteen results on google searches, I am rather suspicious of the first answers I would get.

Duckduckgo is a superior search engine. And many use secure email accounts. But, again, front page, bottom left, contact us if u have further questions that u cannot find by reading online.

k?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you all, this is great information... I never would have known.
duckduckgo as your default search engine, the latest version of Tails if you are Linux proficient, one of the ten best VPNs listed on deepdotweb, a free MAC address changing tool, and a cheap laptop running Lubuntu Linux and configured as your DMZ server. There's a lot more that can be done, but the above will keep you 99% safe online.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

I recommend startpage to duckduckgo. That is not for efficiency but for privacy.
Start page, DuckDuckGo , vpm and a isp leak blocker should be good enough for our current knowledge . Of course they way ahead of us but it’s the best I know of. Be safe, speak in riddles and keep eating quality food!
Peace !!
El unknown Rangerino!