Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
(11-08-2016, 08:11 PM)jwiedenfeld Wrote: Unfortunately all traffic is collected upstream at the switch trunks in the telco CO.

Encryption or die and even then there is a faction (myself included) who isn't so sure.

I'm aware of all this. Sorry but I'm giving the average non-criminal's best way to have a non personalized virgin newly-connected internet experience.

Of course I know about the USS Jimmy Carter which is an NSA submarine which has guys going outside the sub and plugging diversion cables to underwater cables going from a country to another not part of the 14 eyes.

Of course all my internet browsing and email is encrypted. The only annoyance is, although I convinced 5 friends to do it, was to add the OTR plugin to Pidgin, so we can use our Facebook chat buddy list without logging into facebook and have 4096 bit end-to-end encryption, and if you go on Facebook and look at the apparently new messages, they show up as "encrypted session". This stuff's been around since 2011.

My main point is that some people go batshit about how self-important they are so of course the NSA/GCHQ/CSEC (Hi there!) is making a profile of them out of the practically impossible to completely decipher (in over thousands of years), they already have trouble with video chat, deciphering that is a lot of data that has to be coupled with voice data. So, use an alternative to Skype (and obviously not Yahoo Messenger or Google Hangouts), there's many out there, hell, Skype used to be just that. I remember when I used Skype back in 2000 when they were a "call anywhere in Canada and the US for free through your computer microphone and speakers to make calls.

Of course I'm aware of upstream, but as ex employees Russel Tice, Bill Binney, Kirk Wiebe, THOMAS DRAKE, Diane Roark (and I know I'm forgetting a couple here) had everything they claimed confirmed by Snowden. And it's not about national security, it's about milking the government for contracts, whether the ending product works or not is not even important, see Trailblazer, instead of the Constitution of the USA and Bill of Rights respecting work of Bill Binney in his THINTHREAD program, which was extremely efficient, did not infringe on Americans' privacy and actually worked. Trailblazer was a boondoggle and never worked, Mike Hayden is a fucking idiot (excuse my language), and I'm glad he's gone from government, his tenure in the CIA being short enough that...who am I kidding, the people are all about to riot, or were because of the NSA, but the CIA has gone back to its old tricks with Obama, there was a period from Carter to even Dubya where the CIA was limited and could not spy or propagandize in America, but propaganda was legalized in 2012, on Americans, so voice of America is directed to you as much as it is some European countries, same with REFRL.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google will print every question on meds u ask - by CryptsOfEternity - 11-09-2016, 10:29 PM