Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
@JK1976

Hmm, why didn't you look it up yourself. The Epstein saga has been going on for a long time, he was in that "jail sentence" back 3-4 years ago. It all started way back in I want to say, the mid 2000's, a Vanity Fair article where Trump tells them about how Epstein is a great guy that he's known for 15 years, loves beautiful women as much as I do, some of them on the younger side, jeffrey definitely enjoys his social life".

It's coming up larger and larger because, of course he did try to pay the families of all the 30-40 girls from Palm Beach, Florida to shut up. But the fact he was sentenced has not been told (by mail I imagine, but they have to be told, it's law) that all these Jane Does were not told about it, so that started to spring the thing back into the news...shortly, last year, 48 hours max. I recommend listening to a Ed Opperman or Pearse Redmond podcast, just type in Epstein Opperman or Epstein Pearse,and he will be much more detailed and him ans his guest are at least a bit entertaining too unlike me. Oh, and HRC does not want this to come up into debates or anything like that, Bill Clinton has taken Epstein's plane 26 times to that nightmare of an orgy island, even ditching his Secret Service details 4-5 times. Epstein is a major thorn on the side of both these people, and he likely puppets them around with blackmail tapes. One gossip site (radar-online, I think, not really a big visitor of such sites, but tabloids always have had the most debased "news" but since they throw in anything that's unlikely or just disgusting or abusing of celebrities, sometimes some truth will get in there), in particular talks about Epstein relating to Bill Clinton all the time, calling Epstein a pedo or sleazebag or whatever, but will not go in any details.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google will print every question on meds u ask - by CryptsOfEternity - 10-19-2016, 12:58 AM