Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
I wish it wasn' true either. But ICANN becoming International is not something to worry about, I guess that's the upshot Smile

I know there's more and more Americans who have shaken the cognitive dissonance that billboarded into their face on every visual media and the bullhorn in their ears being played over and over. There's a tipping point and I don't care how it happens, it will hurt initially, most likely, but I know too many good people who happen to be Americans, so good that they just cannot even see the most egregious sins (used in the secular) unless it is proven to them straight in their faces and they have to be present to acknowledge it. Nobody is talking about how right now Trump is having his lawyers fight in court the definitely true stories of them being raped by Trump on Jeffrey Epstein's private island in the Virgin Islands or at Trump's Mar-o-lago or however it's spelled. And no, they are not asking for money, just like Virginia Roberts isn't (victim of that billionaire, and nobody has figured out how he became so) Jeffrey Epstein as a sex slave for a good ten years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google will print every question on meds u ask - by CryptsOfEternity - 10-13-2016, 01:08 AM