Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
Linville,
Thanks for the suggestions. Gosh after reading more of these posts, I am even afraid to mention anything.
Is yahoo just as bad? Assume it is.
OR

Found this on one of the engines Linville suggested.
I know you guys mentioned this but reading it on the webpage is just shocking to me. Not that I have been living In a cave for the past 15 years, but really. I never was really sure about Snowden and why he did what he did, but boy do I understand now.

Your privacy is under attack!

Every time you use a regular search engine, your search data is recorded. Major search engines capture your IP address and use tracking cookies to make a record of your search terms, the time of your visit, and the links you choose - then they store that information in a giant database.

Tracking your searches can erode your privacy and lead to censorship.

In addition, those searches reveal a shocking amount of personal information about you, such as your interests, family circumstances, political leanings, medical conditions, and more. This information is modern-day gold for marketers, government officials, black-hat hackers and criminals - all of whom would love to get their hands on your private search data

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google will print every question on meds u ask - by Orange rabbit - 09-13-2016, 04:43 AM