Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
(10-17-2016, 06:20 PM)JK1976 Wrote: Well if true ? Why have all these women waited untill now?  He's been rich and in public eye for years.  I call Bullshit on these women.

It is quite common for victims of sexual assault to stay quiet, then when someone else speaks out it gives them the courage to step forward. From their perspective they feel they are more likely to be believed and there is strength in numbers. We've seen the same pattern with abuse allegations in the catholic church, and with a string of rich/famous people in the UK. Sexual assault and rape tends to be more about power than sex, so it is well established by psychologists that someone who is rich/famous has a lot of leverage to do things than an ordinary person on the street would not get away with.

I can't possibly tell if any/all the allegations made against Trump are true. But women now coming out with these stories does fit a normal pattern of human behaviour. It might seem like a coincidence too far, so I can see why people might believe HRC is behind it, but my point is it doesn't have to be a conspiracy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google will print every question on meds u ask - by barq2 - 10-18-2016, 12:14 PM