Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
From my own personal observations, anytime they use terms such as , "For the good of our children"... Or ... "National Security" ... Stand by to be relieved of your rights as a citizen of this country....

I would not even consider living anywhere but the USA, but ever since WWII, our "rights" as indivuals and as a whole have been slowly but surely "evaporating" ....

Now after the 9-11 catastrophy, even more had eluded us.... All the freakin "political correctness" has gone absolutely too far and has given more rights to those that do not even live here, work here, let alone pay taxes here....

We give more "forgien iad" to other countries, while we have children on our streets, homeless, under educated and hungry...

Now I'm all for sharing the wealth with those less fortunate, however, we do need to clean up our OWN BACKYARDS before starting to help the other folks in this old world.... Only then will we be able to help them without letting our country fall down in the effort to better somw 3rd world country... Otherwise, we will become a 3rd world country ourselves....

{{{{Rant Over}}}}

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google will print every question on meds u ask - by IceWizard - 09-21-2016, 10:04 PM