Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
Thanks, Charon. You are so on to this. Google controls everything and I stay the bleep away from it. All Of my emails are encrypted, because I’m starting to getting paranoid about google. Even through your google email, it will show you the places you’ve been, what websites you’ve been on so forth. Scary. 

Anyhow, this is my first Post and my name is Ryan and it’s nice to meet you all.   Shy

(12-22-2019, 08:54 AM)Cbas89 Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 07:53 AM)TeknoFunk Wrote: It's probably been said, but another way to circumvent the g000gle crawl is to create a word that is like the one talked about but space it out, use zero's and other keys to get the same info across, helps to have it not looked at as easy and everyone still get's the point. G0Tae ite .
that's a great tactic . I had no idea or even thought about it

I do that that with all my searches, instead of saying bad stuff I use @ for ‘a’ and other key words.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google will print every question on meds u ask - by RHR17 - 01-25-2020, 05:45 PM