Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
If u freak out and fear the wrath of our mods or admins, hit the red flag at bottom of your post. You can turn in your own post and no one will mind.

Let me check ur other post. I thought it was a reasonable answer when i first read it.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

If you are worried, i shall delete your first post. But i certainly doubt u will make the top of g00gle today.

Just post, though, and I shall remove that post, if u would like.

But, seriously, it is an ok post. that is not what L E is looking for.

Sure thing  Laxfinity

For most part well let me say for all parts you will not find this place to be a place that judges folk.

We like to do the other end of that and be helpful supportive and make friends.  Smile

Talk listen and figure out ways to overcome difficulties with another.

Will look forward for you to arrive at the 50 post gateway  Cool
u know how many of u, just a couple months back, were willing to bet your first born son that duckduckgo WOULD NOT GIVE UP UR INFO.

They seemed to have changed ideas on that cuz their bot was here also last week. They pretend u will have privacy. and people forget to delete messages. and then the vendor is in trouble and ur info is levied for an easier time for said vendor.

Just sayin I never saw duckduckgoose in here before now...the Rat Bastards. Mind your own beeswax.

Wow, Charon, I've been a big proponent of DDG, so hearing this is disconcerting. Do you have any info on this? What did you mean by the DDG bot was in here the other day? MotherTruckers!
sorry to hear that Charon.

there must be tremendous pressure on them to conform, sadly it seems they do.
Hello all!

Maybe we're referring to 'Crawlers' or 'spiders' here. I'm sure DDG use this method to 'crawl' the web as others do. Supposed to be used for indexing to streamline search engines but that isn't always the case, unfortunately.

You can view current spiders on the bottom of the home page.

(09-12-2016, 05:23 PM)Charon Wrote: This just happened today.  A new member posted a question in Who's Got It?  He/she mentioned a particular medicine.  The next poster informed him/her that if one searches google, right now, with the exact med she/he was seeking, that his/her post showed up as first hit on google.  At our forum.  Aye Carumba.

See, google search engine is not our friend since we went public a couple months ago.

This is why I beg you all to get in your fifty posts in ON TOPic areas and PM me or another member.

PLEASE LEARN FROM THIS. WHATEVER YOU POST, IT WILL MAKE GOOGLE. AND, ON AND ON AND ON.

TALK THRU PM'S AND EMAILS FOR THE SAFETY OF MEMBERS, FORUM, VENDORS.

L E HAS QUITE ENUFF INFO NOW FROM STUPID ASS FORUMS LIKE DBG AND TTM.

LET US GIVE THEM NOTHING WE DON'T WANT THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE.

Your PMs and emails are never available to google.  Nor to us.  This is why we have private areas for those over fifty posts.  To avoid google searches.  Unknown "guests."  

Whatever you post on the internet, it will be there later.

We have quite a few new people of late.  Keep your identity safe and only post what you are comfortable with others reading  on google.

(And, that is why the senior and pioneer members talk in cryptic fashions to newbies.  Or use PM and email.  Be safe, guys.)

Maybe I shouldn't of used my Real first & last name on here lol oh well.

(05-01-2019, 05:54 AM)Mr. HIND Wrote: Hello all!

Maybe we're referring to 'Crawlers' or 'spiders' here. I'm sure DDG use this method to 'crawl' the web as others do. Supposed to be used for indexing to streamline search engines but that isn't always the case, unfortunately.

You can view current spiders on the bottom of the home page.

Could you message me? I could use a hand getting to know the language of this forum. I'd love a friend to help me through the learning phase of all of this. I'm 22, I was born with marfan syndrome. Much love
It's probably been said, but another way to circumvent the g000gle crawl is to create a word that is like the one talked about but space it out, use zero's and other keys to get the same info across, helps to have it not looked at as easy and everyone still get's the point. G0Tae ite .
" The Intuitive Mind Is a Sacred Gift and the Rational Mind Is a Faithful Servant " AE
(05-29-2019, 07:53 AM)TeknoFunk Wrote: It's probably been said, but another way to circumvent the g000gle crawl is to create a word that is like the one talked about but space it out, use zero's and other keys to get the same info across, helps to have it not looked at as easy and everyone still get's the point. G0Tae ite .
that's a great tactic . I had no idea or even thought about it