Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
I’ve been using DuckDuckGo for awhile anytime I am searching anything that may be questionable. Not sure that anyone cares what I’m looking up but better safe than sorry.
Just a reminder when every you get a package make sure nothing looks strange. Never invite anyone strange in. Be careful in general. I am sure everyone does this already

Regards Eddie
Another one I recommend if privacy is what you want is Ixquick. This one and the duck does not store your searches based on your ip.

For more privacy, searching through several proxies one after another is a good habit at the cost of connection speed.

I hope the situation gets better, it's a shame how anonymous rights are continuously being broken these days.

Be safe
I aint sending anyone my DNA, esp the nosey intrusive g00gle, seen the ads on tv, send us your dna and find your relatives, always found that highly suspicious, g00gle are not to be trusted.Us duck search engine for anything you dont want a record of,use g00gle for anything you dont mind them having a record of, like maybe answers to techy stuff.
Wow if someone were to see all my searches it would be so funny.

I have always pictured people reading my google searches so i use to write things like My sister and me --------------------- To explicit.... and so much more disturbing stuff ( use your imagination ) BTW I don`t have a sister. Plus so much more depraved stuff.
Thanks for the tips. I found this thread to be very helpful.
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.

I agree google is not your friend there are much better options available.
I use duckduckgo as well. I have no qualms with their search engine algorithm but in regards to 'not tracking searches', what guarantee do you have that searches aren't being recorded? I also have no idea who started the website or who owns it. It got recommended to me a few years ago and that's what I've been using.
The amount of information, personal and otherwise that is saved by google is beyond what you imagine. I would heed Charons advice and use the privacy settings to mitigate what information can be gathered. Big brother is alive and well....
“Space,” it says, “is big. Really big. You just won’t believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it’s a long way down the road to the chemist’s, but that’s just peanuts to space.”

Hitchhikers Guide  Undecided
God I had no idea Google is that invasive. That was in 2015. Imagine what they can do now! Scary