Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all, returned member from long ago..
Hello and welcome! Sorry to hear about your back, hopefully everything turns out okay. We're here to help!
[Image: n9CDdQ]
This was on my dads wall before he passed, a very smart man (ran for mayor here and almost won!).  Take it for what it's worth.

Not sure if that image got posted right..
Welcome to our wee family here, yes we are "different" from that other place, but only in the best of ways,,,, We treat folks as we would like to be treated, we listen, and we care ...

Most here are "older" folks ( and I use THAT term real lightly Smile)

Anyway , I am so glad you found your way here and I sure you can add some insight that another may have missed ...

You are amongst friends here...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(06-15-2017, 09:19 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Welcome to our wee family here, yes we are "different" from that other place, but only in the best of ways,,,, We treat folks as  we would like to be treated, we listen, and we care ...

Most here are "older" folks ( and I use THAT term real lightly Smile)

Anyway , I am so glad you found your way here and I sure you can add some insight that another may have missed ...

You are amongst friends here...

Ice

Well thank you ice, you all are very kind..

I have always been around the 'older' crowd.  Age does not define maturity, that I know from dating experience.  I had a gf that was about 15 years older than myself who acted like a child. Now, I've never dated a girl younger than me until now.. and she's much more mature somehow. We're all just a product of our environment. 

I am very glad to be here!  Once I get enough posts I do have some great vendors I've dealt with for close to a decade, many of which had websites at some point.  I'm also excited about trying these super special e-mail vendors I keep reading about!

I am going through a lot atm, and sort of been reclusive since my accident.  It is very nice to have such kind people welcome me like family.  Tis a small world, I have been seeing some familiar names.  If I don't post for a few days at some point I'm most likely dealing with lawyers, Drs, hospitals, or just being the introvert.
Welcome to our community misterbeefy!! I consider this a family I never want to be without, ever....glad you're here with us!
Welcome here misterbeefy, I believe that after all your adventures you are lucky and blessed . I hope you find peace and also find what you need for here , read and get help from more senior members when you got your limit for pm.
(06-15-2017, 08:55 PM)nickolyko Wrote: Welcome here misterbeefy, I believe that after all your adventures you are lucky and blessed . I hope you find peace and also find what you need for here , read and get help from more senior members when you got your limit for pm.

Thankyou Nick and everyone else.  Yes, I am very fortunate to be alive as I'm sure many of us are here.  I hope I can be as helpful to the next person, as everyone already has been to me.  Glad to be a part.  Shy
Welcome back! Hope you have a nice day!

Misterbeefy

A good solid username!

Welcome and good luck
Hello and Welcome!!