Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Diazepam
well done. thank u very much.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(12-26-2017, 10:04 PM)bromster Wrote: I just bought some of these in blister packs of ten. They are blue with the score mark on one side and the large '10' on the other. On the blister packs it says Martin Dow under licence from Hoffman La Roche Ltd made in Karachi. I read somewhere somebody said that they were fake because in the blister packs some of the tablets have the 10 face up and some have the score side face up which is the case with mine. I was put on diaz made by actavis by my doc for a few weeks and these tablets taste very similar and seem to work ok so I would say they are genuine. Anyone know?

I've heard warnings about ordering from that country due quality issues, but if it tastes similar and works the way you're used to, then you're probably good to go.
The ones going about at the mo seem to be ok from I hear. There is also another brand doing the rounds, called digipam and they're meant to be good
Thanks for the info. I don't plan to order again for a few weeks but the site I ordered from seems to be getting some negative comments like the first order is good and then they rip you off on the 2nd order so I don't know whether to use the same site again next time or try another like the one that seems recommended on here. The guy I dealt with by email was very quick to respond to my questions and provided me a tracking number and updated me on delivery but on the downside the shipping cost was extortionate.
Just received these exact tabs ("10' on one side and a score on the other - Too bit too late tonight,but will report tomorrow, they are from a well-respected vendor here).
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

Just to report back in, these Di@z seem to be legit, although a bit weak.  Since they came loose, not blistered, I suspect they are genuine, but expired, and possibly stored in a non-cooled facility.  They work, but it takes three tablets to get the effect of a fresh, properly stored one.

On to the next IOP ;-)
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil