Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Diazepam
Bromster,

You could start by asking the vendor what they've actually sent you. At least then you'd have a better chance of identifying the pills. The extra 50 could be some sort of effort to make up for them not being as ordered, but it isn't unreasonable to ask - and if they don't reply that speaks worse of them.

Good luck and let us know...
I don't think there's any point really. The majority of them which are the same certainly don't taste like any I've had before. Whether that's because they're not as strong, are out of date by a long way or are just not diazepam I don't know but they don't have the strong bitter taste that 10mg diaz usually has and they don't seem to be very effective. That's why I specifically ordered bli5ster packs and did not want loose so I suppose that in itself says a lot of the vendor.
(06-08-2017, 04:48 PM)reilli Wrote: I got some of these too, don't know what kind they are. They were supposed to be Roche but I dunno if they are.

If they are a fresh They will say Roche one them. If they are really older they will have a "V" hence the term cut out. The patent ran out  they were expensive so they discontinued them about 8 years ago.. Besides of the request the now make the blue 10 that say 10 on one side and Roche on the older side/ I hope this help you out

Eddie
(01-11-2018, 03:30 AM)OldBoy Wrote: Just to report back in, these Di@z seem to be legit, although a bit weak.  Since they came loose, not blistered, I suspect they are genuine, but expired, and possibly stored in a non-cooled facility.  They work, but it takes three tablets to get the effect of a fresh, properly stored one.

On to the next IOP ;-)

I got these exact ones as well before. They seemed to work but I couldn't help but feel they were sketchy, agreed on to the next one.
Ive heard alot about V's like these going around. I hope for many peoples sake that they arent being faked. Unfortunately as something becomes favoured bathtub varieties become commonplace Sad
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
Can you not take a pic with your phone and upload them onto here? Would like to know which site or vendor they came from,i am getting seriously stuck here.PM.
(05-30-2018, 02:20 AM)esbayne Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 04:48 PM)reilli Wrote: I got some of these too, don't know what kind they are. They were supposed to be Roche but I dunno if they are.

If they are a fresh They will say Roche one them. If they are really older they will have a "V" hence the term cut out. The patent ran out  they were expensive so they discontinued them about 8 years ago.. Besides of the request the now make the blue 10 that say 10 on one side and Roche on the older side/ I hope this help you out

Eddie

When was the last time you actually saw/had a Roche val with the V cutout?  I'm just curious because I've never even seen them except in pics. 

Still upset I missed the chance to ever try them - feels like I missed out on getting to try the 'original'.  Not saying that there aren't good or great brands available today. 

Woe is me.  Wink