Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Diazepam
Thanks for the info. I don't plan to order again for a few weeks but the site I ordered from seems to be getting some negative comments like the first order is good and then they rip you off on the 2nd order so I don't know whether to use the same site again next time or try another like the one that seems recommended on here. The guy I dealt with by email was very quick to respond to my questions and provided me a tracking number and updated me on delivery but on the downside the shipping cost was extortionate.
Just received these exact tabs ("10' on one side and a score on the other - Too bit too late tonight,but will report tomorrow, they are from a well-respected vendor here).
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

Just to report back in, these Di@z seem to be legit, although a bit weak.  Since they came loose, not blistered, I suspect they are genuine, but expired, and possibly stored in a non-cooled facility.  They work, but it takes three tablets to get the effect of a fresh, properly stored one.

On to the next IOP ;-)
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

Anyone having experience with DAZ Diazepam 10mg in loose packing? A Well respected vendor from this site has offered these to me.
Are they legit and real...?
Would be nice with a Quick reply, as I am about to transfer the money for the payment.
Had good ones in the past but was a few years ago,was always decent,like i said that was a few years ago now,can't say what they are like at the mo,can you or anyone PM me where you are getting the star diaz and the Martin Dow from please?Am hitting a brick wall with my vendors at mo,need a new back up with legit diaz.
(03-28-2018, 09:45 AM)Zweistein Wrote: Anyone having experience with DAZ Diazepam 10mg in loose packing? A Well respected vendor from this site has offered these to me.
Are they legit and real...?
Would be nice with a Quick reply, as I am about to transfer the money for the payment.

Hi

Report back to us when you can. DAZ used to be ok.

Good luck Zweistein!
I just received an order from a different supplier to my last 2 lots. They were supposed to be blister packed DAZ but they are loose and a mixture of 3 different types.
The order was for 200 and I received 250 but only 10 of the tablets are the sky blue colour with the 10 on one side and score mark on the other with a bevelled edge which are identical to the blistered Martin Dow type I've had from another supplier so I am certain these 10 are genuine.

The vast majority (210) have the score mark but not the 10 on the other side and are very slightly more greyish blue but they appear cleanly cut and well made and have a bevelled edge.

Then there are 30 tablets which are very different to the above in appearance, they are very pale blue, almost white in colour and are much thicker tablets. They have a bevelled edge and score mark but look very badly made with varying quality of score marks and edges. I am going to throw these 30 in the bin because I just don't trust the look of them.

I just don't know whether to trust the main lot or not, like I said they look well made but don't have the '10' on them and are very slightly greyer blue.
I would really appreciate any advice about these as obviously they are the vast majority of the order and I really don't want to have to throw away 240 out of 250 tablets!

Thanks.
Bromster,

You could start by asking the vendor what they've actually sent you. At least then you'd have a better chance of identifying the pills. The extra 50 could be some sort of effort to make up for them not being as ordered, but it isn't unreasonable to ask - and if they don't reply that speaks worse of them.

Good luck and let us know...
I don't think there's any point really. The majority of them which are the same certainly don't taste like any I've had before. Whether that's because they're not as strong, are out of date by a long way or are just not diazepam I don't know but they don't have the strong bitter taste that 10mg diaz usually has and they don't seem to be very effective. That's why I specifically ordered bli5ster packs and did not want loose so I suppose that in itself says a lot of the vendor.
(06-08-2017, 04:48 PM)reilli Wrote: I got some of these too, don't know what kind they are. They were supposed to be Roche but I dunno if they are.

If they are a fresh They will say Roche one them. If they are really older they will have a "V" hence the term cut out. The patent ran out  they were expensive so they discontinued them about 8 years ago.. Besides of the request the now make the blue 10 that say 10 on one side and Roche on the older side/ I hope this help you out

Eddie