Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mexican - PK
Of course pk from mexican ventors . Mexican pks are not in sight for ages .
(08-19-2017, 01:03 AM)nickolyko Wrote: Of course pk from mexican ventors . Mexican pks are not in sight for ages .

thought so.

So the OP wants to know what their meds look like?  They look like pills! lol Tongue
There are many new pharmaceutical plants in mexico now,that deliver to the U.S,most FDA approved.they keep the big box chains all stocked up.have you noticed we don't run short at the pharmacys anymore at the end of the year.
I hope they are mfg. the full spectrum .
I do wonder about the farmapram brand, definitely the leasy potent brand of alp I've ever had, funny thing is they stand behind them, sent me the free samples so I truly don't low sometimes if what there sensing is real or fake, not saying they are but there certainly have been cases of other fake pks.
I had the sme question damn
did anyone have any luck? Recently, a SY source sent an email and haven't heard from them since late 2014. I know these places can go from 100% legit to scam overnight so there is no telling. Id post the source but I want to snoop around first.

(11-06-2017, 12:14 AM)Mapurv420 Wrote: I do wonder about the farmapram brand, definitely the leasy potent brand of alp I've ever had, funny thing is they stand behind them, sent me the free samples so I truly don't low sometimes if what there sensing is real or fake, not saying they are but there certainly have been cases of other fake pks.

that seems to be the only brand these places offer.

How was the sample? Also, who sent it?  We can chat pm so no rules will be broken posting specifics of sources. (that is ok, right?)
I had two, I can’t remember if they had scores on them or not, but they did the job. You gotta remember my tolerance can’t be compared to others and I don’t have to worry about it, but I always check my vitals, is because I have mutation on the protein for the absorption process. Basically I have a methylation process that doesn’t process correctly Smile

But they’re are totally some in Mexico right across the border and Texans would sneak in and get totally ripped their butts off. Saying this because I remember the stories. The adventures of not getting caught while alluding the authorities. They could given them cigarettes or something to barter.  They paid like 300 for 40 pills and all you would have to do is go to a place called j@ssic@‘s and/or not get caught and sneak their way out of the deal. I think ended up being a fije

Also, F@rm@pr@m is sold in ER and IR so be sure to ask when ordering. Forgot to add that part, it’s definitely made in M@xico. IFA Celtics lab.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
I could not help but notice how old these threads are you pick to respond to

And.. For the most part, these posters are even banned ...

Surely we have more current threads that may peak your interest ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Sorry Ice, I make a note of that and embark on some newer threads. You are right, I didn’t realize it till now. Thank you

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.