Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
joined last yr- or yr's ago.
Hello! Glad to meet you and I hope you find all you are in search for! Smile

Hello sweetniko and welcome to our forum.  I think you will find this group unique in many ways.  Always ask us your questions, as we all learn from the answers you will most definitely receive.  I wish you great success here.  -dc
Thanks everyone. I thought this was the site i donated to but i guesss not- do remember asking a vendor if the IOP list was taken down b/c i tried to access this websidite several times. The vendor just replied he was kicked off this site- but i think he back on now.- Anyway- I thought the other site was great- It listed Mexican vendors and I found some OTC IBS med's. I never would have dreamed i could get those antibiotics. I have no insurance. ANyway- I don't know what the site was but i see that IOP is back. However I thought IOP was around before 2015.....but maybe not. I could have sworn i used IOP to find some ambien in 2013 or 2014 but i guess not. I may have found another vendor site but I aksed them if I had donated in the past and they said no- they don't take donations. So- who knows? ANyway- i do know that IOP is someontimes down- or does not exist- which is why i stopped going to it. I would receive a message that the domain name or something no longer existed.
The "old IOPList" was taken down as well as the knotheads that ran the place...

Here we do not accept donations, kickbacks or special treatment, only the truth about what is going on ... That's the way we roll in this shire Smile

If you liked the other place, then you will absolutely love this one... We will not lie about any vendor and the ones we have are vetted to the point they are trusted or they do not stay ...

Glad you found us Smile

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Sweetniko welcome to the right place. You don't need to waste your money as elsewhere , here you are not in a profit forum and if you read carefully you will realize that all the sources here are trustworthy and reliable. Ventors here won't rip you off, they will not sell you promises nor they will let you down. Do make friends here, real friends and be part of a great team, not just a member.