Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Brand Diazepam
I recieved U_K branded Di@z3pam today.

And can confirm they are exactly like you would get from a U_K chemist.  I'm not saying there as good as Ga11enk!a or the original R0ch3 Di@z3pam are; but then niether are the generic brand Di@z3pam you would get from u_k pharmacy as good as those brands either...

If you want any more info on my experience with said Di@z3pam, then I think it best to inbox me; especially so atm...

Smile
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
No not sue who you mean but I'm due a catch up on here anyway. Been far to busy.

Ice discovered what these diazepam now are any way and they are the Martin Dow version of Roche which surprises me but I know that they definitely are now
Although not UK branded there's some zepam going around here at the moment and there absolutely spot on. These are from a private vendor though I don't know if anyone on here has them
I HAVE been told my a pharmacist that ALL uk vals have the same amount if active imgrediants the only thing that changes is the fillers.

hope this help

also actavis now comes in an Almus box
(08-31-2017, 07:37 PM)yellowdog Wrote: I HAVE been told my a pharmacist that ALL uk vals have the same amount if active imgrediants the only thing that changes is the fillers.

hope this help

also actavis now comes in an Almus box

If real, yes absolutely. But also that is what a pharmacist would say ;-) Don't forget how powerful placebo, or psychological associations with "good medicines" are. There is some acceptable variation, but it is +/- a tiny amount... you'd never notice (from memory it is in the region of 1%). There are some medicines where the filler makes a substantial difference, but the 10mg = 10mg bit is certainly true.

A different issue is whether a pill has a scored break line down the middle. If it does then that means the active ingredient is evenly mixed through the pill. If it does not have a break line, and not designed to be snapped, then you cannot assume it is evenly mixed (e.g. in an extreme case 100% of the active ingredient could be in a small spot and the rest filler. This is important for anyone moderating their dosage and especially for anyone doing a taper.
(08-31-2017, 07:37 PM)yellowdog Wrote: I HAVE been told my a pharmacist that ALL uk vals have the same amount if active imgrediants the only thing that changes is the fillers.

hope this help

also actavis now comes in an Almus 
Yes that should be correct.  I must admit I haven't seen the Richtors about for a few years now but i don't know anyone that sticks them these days.  The terepias are still going around though which are just as good imo.  We all have our favourites and I suspect this is because of the fillers.