Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here Is a Thought
My husband's PM is sending away the UT - now maybe that is the way it has always been, but I know some on here have said they got the results before they left the office.

Suppose - just Suppose, they have come up with a UT that is like a A!C test for diabetic patients (this test goes back 3 months and tells how much sugar you have ingested over the last 3 months) Just saying
Tara, you do? How interesting that you work in a pm clinic but can not get a referral. Would either of these offices consider taking you as a patient without a referral? Or is it an insurance issue for you?

Ladybug, did you or DH ever hear final results on his UA?

Plan on drinking lots of water.
Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. There's not some trick involved with it. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals, it communicates and does all these incredible things. Tom Petty
(06-04-2017, 02:11 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Tara, you do?  How interesting that you work in a pm clinic but can not get a referral.  Would either of these offices consider taking you as a patient without a referral?  Or is it an insurance issue for you?  

Ladybug, did you or DH ever hear final results on his UA?

Plan on drinking lots of water.

No I have not gotten results, thats why I asked Tara if she knew how long it takes.  Been about 2 weeks now for me.   I don't want to call and is it possible we don't hear if everything ok????? hope hope
(06-08-2017, 04:42 PM)Ladybug Wrote: No I have not gotten results, thats why I asked Tara if she knew how long it takes.  Been about 2 weeks now for me.   I don't want to call and is it possible we don't hear if everything ok????? hope hope

It should be.
No news is usually good news.
I hope so in your case.
(06-10-2017, 12:33 AM)SteveN Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 04:42 PM)Ladybug Wrote: No I have not gotten results, thats why I asked Tara if she knew how long it takes.  Been about 2 weeks now for me.   I don't want to call and is it possible we don't hear if everything ok????? hope hope

It should be.
I hope so in your case.

Thanks SteveN - me too
(06-10-2017, 04:11 PM)Ladybug Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 12:33 AM)SteveN Wrote:

It should be.
I hope so in your case.

Thanks SteveN - me too
Everything is cool Steven, hope it for u too now
Yes!!! Definitely no news is good news, they will call you if something is out of whack or out of order and let you know and follow up on what the consequences or repercussions are in my experience. Good luck!! Smile)