Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coming back
(05-04-2017, 04:49 PM)alexandrema Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 03:22 PM)BigGuy82 Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 01:54 AM)alexandrema Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 02:04 AM)BigGuy82 Wrote: Good luck. I used the same vendor for about 3 years and recently have become very suspicious of them when I went to order the last time. One of the main reason I'm seeking some help from this group. Good luck in your endeavors.

Same here. (but less time w the same vendor)

I started using IOP about 8 years ago and had to switch a few times as they go under. Got ripped off with fake stuff at begging but hadn't had issues for about six till now. And can't seem find anyone that seems legit. Hope we can find what we need. Seems this is good place to find legitimate providers
Great place here! Smile
I was just lucky not to be ripped off a couple of times (one was a matter of 2 or 3 weeks) before joining this forum.
At this point I don't mind waiting a few weeks so long as  I can get real meds with out being ripped off.  Still have a small supply, just running low.
Welcome back!

Looks like we are in the same boat BigGuy82 after using the same vendor for almost 14 years I cant get in touch with my girl.  Sad
Welcome back. I hope you find what you're looking for. We're here to give suggestions and here for support. Welcome again!
(05-05-2017, 12:52 AM)Noonehere Wrote: Welcome back!

Looks like we are in the same boat BigGuy82 after using the same vendor for almost 14 years I cant get in touch with my girl.  Sad

I hear ya. The shear panic that set in once I realized I have find a new vendor plus the panic once I realized how hard it is to find a legit one was almost overwhelming. Finding this place has calmed my nerves quite a bit.
(05-05-2017, 12:05 PM)BigGuy82 Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 12:52 AM)Noonehere Wrote: Welcome back!

I hear ya. The shear panic that set in once I realized I have find a new vendor plus the panic once I realized how hard it is to find a legit one was almost overwhelming. Finding this place has calmed my nerves quite a bit.

Yep I have been sweating it for a few weeks myself.  I hope it all works out for you.
Welcome back PP.
perfectpazzy welcome back! This is one resilient and honest community. If you're trying to do the right thing, it will show Smile Hope things are well with you!
Welcome! Hope you find all you need! Have a great day!