Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clomid
Searched through and the thread and didn't see it listed. I know it's out there online, but wondered if anyone has any experience with purchasing it from a reputable source.  To be used for fertility. Both men and women take it, and I was just recently prescribed it. The thing is, doc wants to run more tests and then continue on clomid. I want to just continue the next round. Checking out options. Thanks guys!

I believe MacroMass carries it. I can't vouch for it or speak to the quality, as I have never had it from him. But I'd look there first.
MM has been a source for it Ghetto is right. It has to be of high quality since it is used only by Doc directions for fertility reasons.
Thumbs Up 
(05-04-2017, 07:57 PM)nickolyko Wrote: MM has been a source for it Ghetto is right. It has to be of high quality since it is used only by Doc directions for fertility reasons.

Yes, thank you, I did notice MM has it but was confused by their shipping $$. So, I went with another source, lifepharma, which worked out well. I have not used the medication yet, but have it in case I need it. Shipping was quick and price couldn't be beat. I am happy so far! Thanks for your response! Smile

(04-28-2017, 06:49 PM)GhettoGroceryBag Wrote: I believe MacroMass carries it.  I can't vouch for it or speak to the quality, as I have never had it from him.  But I'd look there first.

Thank you for your response! I appreciate it! Smile