Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2mg Alprazolam Brands and Experiences
Greetings to all..

I know a WHOLE lot of us suffer from severe Stress and Anxiety in this crazy world. Most people turn to some sort of Benzo to combat this. Different Benzo's work better for different people depending on body chemistry and frame of mind.

I would like to get some feedback on the different brands of 2mg Alprazolam that are on the market and which people have had the best luck with.

Thanks All and Peace

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
if its from online id say its always cheaper and better bank for buck to get 1mg tabs.its fast acting benzo when needing quick relief but if your starting out,id rather go with valium as main benzo for anxiety,its long half life and stable and doesnt to get you to numb.

Since theres hundreds of brands and depending where you get em its usually choice of cost to pay premium,since price is usually got indicator when having choice which is better option,but that said as you mention many have different chemistry and some will say x cheap generic is same as brand name and vise versa,if your going that route its trial and test.
As far as the difference in quality and consistency goes I have tried many of the 2mg bars over the years. FARMAPRAN (seem inconsistent as potency), Gador's (always good) etc... Years back I had got a few yellow colored bars, Sandoz if I remember correct (don't remember #) and those were the strongest I have had.

Recently I got some Onax 2mg and am really impressed with them.

One thing I find that since with the 2mg you always have to pay a bit more, I keep finding myself going back to the good ol 1mg blue Ksalol. A lot cheaper than 2mg barz and they seem every bit as good and sometimes better than some of the barz I have tried.

I'd still like to see if I can get your all's opinion on experience with the different types of 2mg barz especially anyone else who uses the Onax 2mg. Quality of those big surprise to me.

Thanks and have a blessed day all
i said something this before but while like the bars myself, long term they are like asking for trouble.been on bars nearly 3yrs took a break then got back on them, and eventually you hit that ceiling where you need bar in the morning afternoon,and then some extra just to get some sleep.

I made another post recently about rotating benzos,weaker to reduce tolerance, since best times ive had with bars when i was chewing almost 10mgs a day -not best times really.

and once i was off xanax for good year and taking one bar every month or so would kick me into sleep like nothing else,which with long term use takes few months at most where that bar does nothing anymore,and once fully dependent it wears off so quick that it barely helps in most anxiety situations.

so whatever route you take think 1mg any brand is best way,since at least it keeps some sanity knowing you take one and its in many cases same as bar.
plus given difficulty and price to source decent 2mgs and have enough is always chasing game.I know it doesnt answer your question but any decent 2mg bar is good same as any 1mg.
(05-23-2017, 06:54 PM)cmdline Wrote: i said something this before but while like the bars myself, long term they are like asking for trouble.been on bars nearly 3yrs took a break then got back on them, and eventually you hit that ceiling where you need bar in the morning afternoon,and then some extra just to get some sleep.

I made another post recently about rotating benzos,weaker to reduce tolerance, since best times ive had with bars when i was chewing almost 10mgs a day -not best times really.

and once i was off xanax for good year and taking one bar every month or so would kick me into sleep like nothing else,which with long term use takes few months at most where that bar does nothing anymore,and once fully dependent it wears off so quick that it barely helps in most anxiety situations.

so whatever route you take think 1mg any brand is best way,since at least it keeps some sanity knowing you take one and its in many cases same as bar.
plus given difficulty and price to source decent 2mgs and have enough is always chasing game.I know it doesnt answer your question but any decent 2mg bar is good same as any 1mg.

Hey cmdline... Yea the story above sounds a bit familiar. Back around the turn of the century during times of NROP and ROP's I was taking quite a few benzo's due to a couple of back to back divorces. Was able to manage for a while without but life is good at kicking the anxiety a notch or 10 and the Xans do take the edge off but as you said you develope a tolerance right away.

Thinking about trying some AtiVan for sleeping specific as it would make me to goofy during the day.

Peace all
Don't skyrocket your doses because once u do u can't go back... rotation helps.
Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stranger[Image: lightbulb.png]
(05-24-2017, 07:13 PM)Rattzo Wrote: Don't skyrocket your doses because once u do u can't go back... rotation helps.

Thanks Rattzo, and you are right.. Gonna try rotation in there use Xans for anxiety and try Ativins for the evening. I have used Ativins before but they make me silly during the day/

Peace
i find that the 2mg bar is the one most faked. and if the 1mg is cheaper i would say just take 2 lol. same dose
47           "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - The Joker           47
I have noticed a large difference in quality among domestic bars. And not only between brands. For example the first time I tried the green ones I thought they were garbage. The second time a couple months later I thought they were great. Idk if the first were fake or if it was in my head. Bth are possibilities. But from vendors I have only ordered 2mg once. U94s actually. And they were good. But the same vendor had 1 mg and when I did the math. I could buy 6 one mgs for the price of one bar. That's crazy from a cost stand point. I noticed 2mg don't seem to be that popular in foreign countries. But that same vendor is always out of those bars so a lot of people must disagree with me
Every US brand you can name I've probably taken.. I would say the best imo (for the price) is "Actavis".  I've been taking them almost every day for about 17 years now.  I've had the UK and SA brands but none worth it..