Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever Had a Seizure? Please Share Your Experience.
Yes a few times. If you see someone having a seizure, do NOT try to physically intervene in any way. Clear any obstructions near the person having a seizure to ensure they don't injure themselves, call the emergency services immediately and follow any instructions they give you whilst you're waiting for the paramedics to arrive. My friend tried to wake me up during one seizure and it was utterly terrifying...my brain was just not working whatsoever so I had no idea who he was, who I was, and where I was, what was happening...all I knew was I could barely breathe, my heart beat was thudding so loudly it was in my ears and I felt pure fear coasting through my veins.

I have no-one to blame but myself, I was coming off benzos from a prolonged high-dose. This was over a year ago now and I wouldn't wish any form of seizures on my worst enemy. Thankfully in a much better place now.

Please stay safe and ALWAYS taper if you're using benzos for long periods of time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever Had a Seizure? Please Share Your Experience. - by Glousck - 11-27-2017, 03:43 PM