Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever Had a Seizure? Please Share Your Experience.
There is RC benz0 called clonaz0lam that is very dangerous for seizures as it is so strong it can take very few days to get heavy addiction and suffer from strong withdrawal. Difficult to measure 0.25mg and this is sleep for 12 hours dosing.
I believe there is a reason why many of the RCs were not further developed in the past as they are not as useful as medicines.
People instead take them for recreation and there is no doctor who will prescribe these.

For seziures here the doctor will give carbamazepine or if benz0 is needed then clobazam.

But I am confused if meaning seizure by mail or epileptic... Perhaps I did not read correctly. Sorry.

oh and gabapentin and trileptal. The doctor will give these for seizures also. But ones like gabapentin and phenobarbital (lyrica?) can make very sleepy.

I had epilepsy since a little girl so they give me medicine to help, but it is better now than it used to be so there is less needing to take the tablets.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever Had a Seizure? Please Share Your Experience. - by Melissa - 10-03-2017, 04:42 AM