Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newb/thread 1/looking for definition of a post
Welcome mboxfrogger, newbie as of today myself. Peace be with you!
Welcome to IOP
Sudsy
Hello and welcome!!
thanks for all the welcome wishes guys.
Welcome mboxfrogger! I hope you find everything that you're looking for in this wonderful forum. The people here are very nice and super welcoming! I'm very new as well but am glad to see you here.
I feel ya brother. I'm hoping we have found the safe place we all need. As fellow newbie I get the urge to jump in and get the answers you want but respect the approach they're taking here. I've felt lost for to long. Hope we both find what we need. Best of luck
(04-26-2017, 02:37 AM)BigGuy82 Wrote: I feel ya brother. I'm hoping we have found the safe place we all need. As fellow newbie I get the urge to jump in and get the answers you want but respect the approach they're taking here. I've felt lost for to long. Hope we both find what we need. Best of luck

for sure dude. i'm still pretty new but i'm willing to share any info that might help ya get around.
(04-28-2017, 02:59 AM)mboxfrogger Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 02:37 AM)BigGuy82 Wrote: I feel ya brother. I'm hoping we have found the safe place we all need. As fellow newbie I get the urge to jump in and get the answers you want but respect the approach they're taking here. I've felt lost for to long. Hope we both find what we need. Best of luck

for sure dude. i'm still pretty new but i'm willing to share any info that might help ya get around.

Thanks man. My issues are mostly ED related and not as big as a lot of other people but still starting to have a negative impact on my life. I feel like it use to be so easy to find reliable iops and with in the past few months I've no luck and my meds are running low and can't afford the prices in states. Kinda just stumbled across this site and looks to be a community just trying to help each other out. So far seems like a like of good info but also a lot of support.
Welcome my friend.  Thanks for asking that question about what constitutes a post...I was wondering the same thing.  Best of luck!
(04-29-2017, 12:37 PM)BigGuy82 Wrote:
(04-28-2017, 02:59 AM)mboxfrogger Wrote:

Thanks man. My issues are mostly ED related and not as big as a lot of other people but still starting to have a negative impact on my life. I feel like it use to be so easy to find reliable iops and with in the past few months I've no luck and my meds are running low and can't afford the prices in states. Kinda just stumbled across this site and looks to be a community just trying to help each other out. So far seems like a like of good info but also a lot of support.
i could PM you a possible solution, just hmu.

(04-29-2017, 02:48 PM)dudcat Wrote: Welcome my friend.  Thanks for asking that question about what constitutes a post...I was wondering the same thing.  Best of luck!

np bro papa bless