Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newb/thread 1/looking for definition of a post
Welcome!
when u see a line through a members screen name, it means they were banned. a few, such as boxfrogger, got so many members and the entire staff group so upset with his posts in violation of rules and his attempt to speed post to fifty in one night, that he earned a special title, "I upset every member of the staff."

I Pm'd him. I begged him. I spoke to him in threads to slow it down. So did both my mods.

Maybe he got in a shipment of something strange because he acted like a lunatic. Most of those posts were deleted.

But, he shant be answering you I fear. (and he seemed so normal at first. i imagine he is what is deemed a troll. another forum sends them in to disrupt our forum. cuz he went ballistic on members and staff. I do know other forums send in trolls to disrupt the place. At the old drugbuyers? The trolls would post on saturday nite cuz the admin took off, and he would come back late sunday and ban them all. But, that admin was the king of banning. We really tried to get frogger to become a good member. Did not work.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(06-11-2017, 06:42 PM)Charon Wrote: when u see a line through a members screen name, it means they were banned.   a few, such as boxfrogger, got so many members and the entire staff group so upset with his posts in violation of rules and his attempt to speed post to fifty in one night, that he earned a special title, "I upset every member of the staff."

I Pm'd him.  I begged him.  I spoke to him in threads to slow it down.  So did both my mods.

Maybe he got in a shipment of something strange because he acted like a lunatic.  Most of those posts were deleted.

But, he shant be answering you I fear.  (and he seemed so normal at first.  i imagine he is what is deemed a troll.  another forum sends them in to disrupt our forum.  cuz he went ballistic on members and staff. I do know other forums send in trolls to disrupt the place.  At the old drugbuyers?  The trolls would post on saturday nite cuz the admin took off, and he would come back late sunday and ban them all.  But, that admin was the king of banning. We really tried to get frogger to become a good member.  Did not work.)

I think you're absolutely right about him being a troll. His initial post seemed a little bit off to me so I'm not surprised that he did what he did. Shame because this place is a great community with a ton of resources. His loss.
made me wanna go back and check. he began his hijinks when i was sick or something. our super mods handled him. but, if i had ever dreamed he would have put up the avatar he did, i would not have let him in.

i feel he was merely goofing around by feigning wanting to be a member of our group.

troll would do it though.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel