Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy from Texas!
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Nice to *meet* you all!

Looks like the mods are doing a good job of keeping the jerks out, kudos for that! I know that's not an easy job!
Hmmmm I say howdy all the time ( sometimes with color Smile ) y'all... and for some odd reason, even my SO has a hard time with certain words I say such as "white" and "wide" ... There's a list, but I won't get into that Smile

She seems to think I sound like a hick.... I think she's right Smile

Ice

(04-04-2017, 02:38 AM)reilli Wrote: I don't really say howdy but thought I'd start out how people think we talk! I'm glad to be here, lookingI forward to interacting with everyone. It seems like a good vibe here. I've read and understand the rules and will be sure and refer back to them.

Thanks for having me!
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hello and Welcome!!
Thanks Max, I think I'm figuring it out!

I doubt you sound like a hick Ice!

Thanks Jasper! Smile
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
We cannot promise that we keep all the jerks out. But,  We do our damndest to rid this place of those whom will not talk in our mild mannered, cryptic style.  Whom want to fight and shill.

We are older and wiser and the majority of us are chronically ill; chronically anxious.

So, we don't brook the nonsense of those whom will take away a place we need to be with like minded people.  Or, whom try to mess with vendors by being blabbermouths.  

The moment we feel we have someone immature about us, or a troll or shill, we warn, but sometimes the actions are so egregious we are forced to ban.

I don't think you have to worry about any of that.  I believe they come here from two other forums whom allow such nonsense.  And, its spring break.

You sound quite sane and rational yourself.  Its been a crazy month or two. I am so thankful for the mods and senior members and pioneer members whom make new people feel so welcome.

Have a glorious night.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Spring Break, oh my. The wild times for so many.

Tongue
I have felt very welcome and I appreciate it!

Sane & rational... My SO might beg to differ lol. I try to be chill and go with the flow.
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
I'm pretty hard to offend lol. Yes, TX is like it's own country. That's not necessarily always a good thing but it's a unique place for sure.
Welcome.  Greetings from the great White North. Heart
Welcome! This is a great place. Check out the stickies!

MCS