Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quality clonazepam 4 good price
Clon@zepam, even at 1mg / day divided into two doses, while therapeutic, also relaxes one's inhibitions ;-)

Personally I've never experienced better clons than South of the Border 2mg Rivotril - Your mileage may vary, but the freshness and high dosage, IMHO, can't be beat. Sure, Euro versions are made by the same manufacturer, and even those that aren't are mighty potent, but like a childhood love affair I'm hopelessly devoted to Rivotril from border towns.

I'm both adoring and cursing this particular med right now, a week ago I wouldn't have dreamed of ordering from an overseas IOP, but in the last four days I've ordered from two (very respected vendors on this forum)...and to a PMB box at that (which I've overflowed with eBay and Amazon orders, the clerks there know me by sight and name, and always have a smile and a kind remark for me, so barring our three-letter agency friends, I devoutly hope all will be well. Time will tell.

Ah, Rivotril...The breakfast of champions. I do miss my di@z and bromo, but I have plenty laid by, and that seems to keep me from dipping into them. As for the alps, they frightened me enough that I've forsworn them forever.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

(12-09-2017, 10:52 PM)OldBoy Wrote: Clon@zepam, even at 1mg / day divided into two doses, while therapeutic, also relaxes one's inhibitions ;-)

Personally I've never experienced better clons than South of the Border 2mg Rivotril - Your mileage may vary, but the freshness and high dosage, IMHO, can't be beat.  Sure, Euro versions are made by the same manufacturer, and even those that aren't are mighty potent, but like a childhood love affair I'm hopelessly devoted to Rivotril from border towns.

I'm both adoring and cursing this particular med right now, a week ago I wouldn't have dreamed of ordering from an overseas IOP, but in the last four days I've ordered from two (very respected vendors on this forum)...and to a PMB box at that (which I've overflowed with eBay and Amazon orders, the clerks there know me by sight and name, and always have a smile and a kind remark for me, so barring our three-letter agency friends, I devoutly hope all will be well.  Time will tell.

Ah, Rivotril...The breakfast of champions.  I do miss my di@z and bromo, but I have plenty laid by, and that seems to keep me from dipping into them. As for the alps, they frightened me enough that I've forsworn them forever.

great post. It made me laugh, cry, and slightly aroused at times. Big Grin

I wanted to ask though, why do you swear off alps?  I assume a bad experience?

No longer take alps either..i'm sure for a different reason than yours. But, frankly...I was tired(literally and figuratively) of waking up in the morning with shoes still on, pants not(IDK how that was even managed),phone screen cracked, a pocket full of Visine and snickers bars that apparently were stolen, car was parked on an angle..in the neighbors front yard. My goodness, never again. Confused
Clonazepam is my favorite benny. Long lasting. Works well. And doesnt make you out of it. Does anyone else prefer galenika over roche? I know i do

(12-10-2017, 03:07 AM)Balls and chain Wrote: But, frankly...I was tired(literally and figuratively) of waking up in the morning with shoes still on, pants not(IDK how that was even managed),phone screen cracked, a pocket full of Visine and snickers bars that apparently were stolen, car was parked on an angle..in the neighbors front yard. My goodness, never again. Confused

Well, if anyone got a good laugh from a post, it was me when reading Balls and Chain's description of being on the Alps. Big Grin

At the risk of straying off topic, I reserve my Alps strictly for bedtime.
I wouldn't want to risk being outside on them - because they can be such heavy going.
I suppose that's why so many prefer clonazepam - because they allow for some level of functioning in the outside world.
As always, 'different strokes for different folks' - it's all about finding what works best for you in your particular situation.

R.
(09-07-2017, 09:50 PM)FrostyNugz828 Wrote: There are many vendors with good quality clonazepam. I really enjoy the banana flavored Clonotril 2mg that are available from a reliable vendor that is accessible in one of the open forums. READ and educate yourself and you will find what you seek!

Sorry but I've been on this forum for quite a while and have never xome across these banakins. Could you please PM me the site? Or anyone for that matter. Clonaz is my preferred vitamin and would love love love to try these.

Thanks

(01-03-2018, 06:48 AM)Richardg8092 Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 03:07 AM)Balls and chain Wrote: But, frankly...I was tired(literally and figuratively) of waking up in the morning with shoes still on, pants not(IDK how that was even managed),phone screen cracked, a pocket full of Visine and snickers bars that apparently were stolen, car was parked on an angle..in the neighbors front yard. My goodness, never again. Confused

Well, if anyone got a good laugh from a post, it was me when reading Balls and Chain's description of being on the Alps. Big Grin

At the risk of straying off topic, I reserve my Alps strictly for bedtime.
I wouldn't want to risk being outside on them - because they can be such heavy going.
I suppose that's why so many prefer clonazepam - because they allow for some level of functioning in the outside world.
As always, 'different strokes for different folks' - it's all about finding what works best for you in your particular situation.

R.
Glad I could give your belly a lil chuckle. On the nighttime use of alps..I agree. The stories that I posted was when I was a young buck in my early 20s using alps for recreation.

I can still remember waking up like I described and just thinking..WTF?! The going over to a friends house and listen to their stories of all the crazy things I did the night before. lol.

How I survived, I dont know.