Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quality clonazepam 4 good price
Who's got good quality klonopins for the best price?
Much appreciated. This is a bit new for me so I apologize if I was out of line.

I just happened upon the rules and I now understand how things are done. Again I apologize for any disrespect.
Just read the rules,there's plenty of info where to get and pricing,think there was one vendor listed for a day or so but guess got moved to private section,carried what you need,and for decent price.thus contribute and you'll find what you need eventually.GL
Will do Thanks for the input cmdline
There are many vendors with good quality clonazepam. I really enjoy the banana flavored Clonotril 2mg that are available from a reliable vendor that is accessible in one of the open forums. READ and educate yourself and you will find what you seek!
Yes, those are very good. Been years since ive had any. It used to be clonazepam was the cheapest benzo you could order iop...
"Nobody owns life, but anyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death." -William S Burroughs
(09-07-2017, 09:50 PM)FrostyNugz828 Wrote: There are many vendors with good quality clonazepam. I really enjoy the banana flavored Clonotril 2mg that are available from a reliable vendor that is accessible in one of the open forums. READ and educate yourself and you will find what you seek!

mmmm, banakins. Heart
there is a vendor in public area with brand name kpins, not an overseas generic
47           "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - The Joker           47
Is it the same as Klon?  I was given those years ago prescribed by a doctor I had at the time when my panic attacks started.  They were MOST EFFECTIVE from what I remember, I'm talkin 18 yrs ago.  I saw that reliable vendor with rave reviews.  Gonna take the plunge, but i"m waiting for my other reading materials to come in.
The waiting is the hardest part.......Tom Petty
 Angels Among US      Angel
(10-12-2017, 08:41 PM)alsmom360 Wrote: Is it the same as Klon?  I was given those years ago prescribed by a doctor I had at the time when my panic attacks started.  They were MOST EFFECTIVE from what I remember, I'm talkin 18 yrs ago.  I saw that reliable vendor with rave reviews.  Gonna take the plunge, but i"m waiting for my other reading materials to come in.
The waiting is the hardest part.......Tom Petty

Exact same, just makes sure you get the brand name as there are a few options. I went the cheap sample way on my first orders, and while I don't regret the sample part. I do regret choosing the cheapest, there is a difference. You get what you pay for, and since this is our medication not the best time to cheap out.

Best of luck to you!