Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quality clonazepam 4 good price
(12-10-2017, 03:07 AM)Balls and chain Wrote: But, frankly...I was tired(literally and figuratively) of waking up in the morning with shoes still on, pants not(IDK how that was even managed),phone screen cracked, a pocket full of Visine and snickers bars that apparently were stolen, car was parked on an angle..in the neighbors front yard. My goodness, never again. Confused

Well, if anyone got a good laugh from a post, it was me when reading Balls and Chain's description of being on the Alps. Big Grin

At the risk of straying off topic, I reserve my Alps strictly for bedtime.
I wouldn't want to risk being outside on them - because they can be such heavy going.
I suppose that's why so many prefer clonazepam - because they allow for some level of functioning in the outside world.
As always, 'different strokes for different folks' - it's all about finding what works best for you in your particular situation.

R.
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
(09-07-2017, 09:50 PM)FrostyNugz828 Wrote: There are many vendors with good quality clonazepam. I really enjoy the banana flavored Clonotril 2mg that are available from a reliable vendor that is accessible in one of the open forums. READ and educate yourself and you will find what you seek!

Sorry but I've been on this forum for quite a while and have never xome across these banakins. Could you please PM me the site? Or anyone for that matter. Clonaz is my preferred vitamin and would love love love to try these.

Thanks

(01-03-2018, 06:48 AM)Richardg8092 Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 03:07 AM)Balls and chain Wrote: But, frankly...I was tired(literally and figuratively) of waking up in the morning with shoes still on, pants not(IDK how that was even managed),phone screen cracked, a pocket full of Visine and snickers bars that apparently were stolen, car was parked on an angle..in the neighbors front yard. My goodness, never again. Confused

Well, if anyone got a good laugh from a post, it was me when reading Balls and Chain's description of being on the Alps. Big Grin

At the risk of straying off topic, I reserve my Alps strictly for bedtime.
I wouldn't want to risk being outside on them - because they can be such heavy going.
I suppose that's why so many prefer clonazepam - because they allow for some level of functioning in the outside world.
As always, 'different strokes for different folks' - it's all about finding what works best for you in your particular situation.

R.
Glad I could give your belly a lil chuckle. On the nighttime use of alps..I agree. The stories that I posted was when I was a young buck in my early 20s using alps for recreation.

I can still remember waking up like I described and just thinking..WTF?! The going over to a friends house and listen to their stories of all the crazy things I did the night before. lol.

How I survived, I dont know.