Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quality clonazepam 4 good price
Banana flavored are usually extremely weak if even real
(11-08-2017, 10:16 PM)Pebbles1 Wrote: Banana flavored are usually extremely weak if even real

I think they don' tend to last as long as they should or so I'm told anyway
It's definitely possible that the bananas are weaker than name-brand Klon/Rivo, but maybe that's why I prefer them. Klon/Rivo is actually stimulating for me.
Even still, need to try these bananas, weak or not. Stoked that they exist tbh.
(03-22-2017, 10:22 PM)RocknRolla Wrote: Who's got good quality klonopins for the best price?

This question is answered for you if you read through the open parts of the forum Big Grin
People really think the Bananas are good? I just feel that people should be warned how weak they can be. But to each their own.
Can anybody comment on the Rivotril offered by ttm? I'm tempted to give them another shot after a number of batches received that were completely useless.

Edit: The useless batches weren't from ttm...
(12-03-2017, 02:08 AM)thepianist Wrote: Can anybody comment on the Rivotril offered by ttm?  I'm tempted to give them another shot after a number of batches received that were completely useless.

try marcomass. Wink
(12-03-2017, 05:08 PM)Balls and chain Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 02:08 AM)thepianist Wrote: Can anybody comment on the Rivotril offered by ttm?  I'm tempted to give them another shot after a number of batches received that were completely useless.

try marcomass. Wink

if they have quality rivotril then I'll give them a shot.  Have used them 3 times in the past.

Mylesmeds, try them.

The real deal. Smile
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.