Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quality clonazepam 4 good price
Is it the same as Klon?  I was given those years ago prescribed by a doctor I had at the time when my panic attacks started.  They were MOST EFFECTIVE from what I remember, I'm talkin 18 yrs ago.  I saw that reliable vendor with rave reviews.  Gonna take the plunge, but i"m waiting for my other reading materials to come in.
The waiting is the hardest part.......Tom Petty
 Angels Among US      Angel
(10-12-2017, 08:41 PM)alsmom360 Wrote: Is it the same as Klon?  I was given those years ago prescribed by a doctor I had at the time when my panic attacks started.  They were MOST EFFECTIVE from what I remember, I'm talkin 18 yrs ago.  I saw that reliable vendor with rave reviews.  Gonna take the plunge, but i"m waiting for my other reading materials to come in.
The waiting is the hardest part.......Tom Petty

Exact same, just makes sure you get the brand name as there are a few options. I went the cheap sample way on my first orders, and while I don't regret the sample part. I do regret choosing the cheapest, there is a difference. You get what you pay for, and since this is our medication not the best time to cheap out.

Best of luck to you!
I think the galanika are possibly better than the Roche rivotril's people may think I'm crazy for that but, I think so.

But overall I would say that one is 2 times as good, I just stay away from Mylan, anything Mylan is garbage to me, but I've heard other reviews as well.

I did like the Indian clonotril too, the banana ones but to many counterfeits and with India being a hotspot.

Overall, Europe is the way to go, price and quality wise, you can do better, and they always land, never had a failed shipment. as long as you can get over the different broken English, but very kin.
India has some very good K in my honest opinion.Brand names are often faked compared to generic who are usually not faked.
Disabled Veteran.Heavily medicated for your safety Blush
Galenika all the way. I have not had any consistent luck in I.
(10-29-2017, 04:08 AM)Pebbles1 Wrote: Galenika all the way.  I have not had any consistent luck in I
I haven’t had any luck with I, had a package from there lost a few years back and product quality has been poor (for me at least) 
The roche rivotils are solid, but I had a pink Football shaped 1mg kpin that did wonders for my anxiety. Pity I’ve forgotten the brand.
(10-22-2017, 11:43 PM)Mapurv420 Wrote: I think the galanika are possibly better than the Roche rivotril's people may think I'm crazy for that but, I think so.

But overall I would say that one is 2 times as good, I just stay away from Mylan, anything Mylan is garbage to me, but I've heard other reviews as well.

I did like the Indian clonotril too, the banana ones but to many counterfeits and with India being a hotspot.

Overall, Europe is the way to go, price and quality wise, you can do better, and they always land, never had a failed shipment. as long as you can get over the different broken English, but very kin.

Agree with all of this.

Mylan is garbage in my opinion as wel, and the EU stuff is good, generally speaking.

Galenika is great.
Galenika. Way to many faked Roche out there... but things are always changing
For price/quality I think the galenika Rivotril are the best
My favorite is the banana-flavored Clonotril from SS4U. I prefer it over name-brand Klonopin/Rivotril.